April 17, 2024, 05:38:46 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

first mcdonalds in ~1 year

Started by strongbad, August 28, 2016, 09:17:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

mcd nuggies taste a little off
i used to order just the mcchicken and a big mac before deciding to just eat 5 normal cheeseburgers and 2 dollar menu mcchickens

their mcflurries are yümmí but id rather get my sugar from more artisanal sources

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

u know whats good

eating the skin off of chicken nuggets and then dippoing the meat in the bbq sauce and eating that

6M69I69B9

tfw forgot to buy groceries to make sandwiches for my commutes to chicago FUCK

will have to get to the nearest mcdonalds and get two cheeseburgers
or idk

also

suggest breakfast items

i usually get hash browns, breakfast burrito, or umm a mcsasukge and don't look at the menu much

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

famy

i just get mcmuffin w/o egg & hashbrown

Ezloﺕ

:)

strongbad

YPrrrr

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on September 18, 2016, 11:09:07 PM
u know whats good

eating the skin off of chicken nuggets and then dippoing the meat in the bbq sauce and eating that
I did this as a kid sans barbecue sauce. When they ask if I want sauce for my mcnuggets and I tell them no they look at me like a crazy person

Joice

since i lost weight and started eating better, i can't eat mcdonald's or any fast food place anymore without feeling like i want to vomit

still love mcnuggets tho, haven't had anything else from mcd's for over 20 years

Socks

do you guys really fucking call them "mcnuggets"? what the fuck is a "mcnugget" other than a nugget with the meck in front of it. the rare occasions where i will get mcdonalds cuz even though it's crap sometimes you gotta do it, i usually go for the chicken tenders with ranch, cuz i wanna give the black people there a good laugh, and i REFUSE to say "mcnuggets", i jut say chicken nuggets. good day.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Socks on October 06, 2016, 07:13:21 AM
do you guys really fucking call them "mcnuggets"? what the fuck is a "mcnugget" other than a nugget with the meck in front of it. the rare occasions where i will get mcdonalds cuz even though it's crap sometimes you gotta do it, i usually go for the chicken tenders with ranch, cuz i wanna give the black people there a good laugh, and i REFUSE to say "mcnuggets", i jut say chicken nuggets. good day.

but mcnugget is faster to say and more specific akudood;
Quote from: Joice on September 29, 2016, 01:31:41 AM
since i lost weight and started eating better, i can't eat mcdonald's or any fast food place anymore without feeling like i want to vomit

still love mcnuggets tho, haven't had anything else from mcd's for over 20 years
20 years??? Damn that's a long time without fries

Socks

null and void, because i can say, 10 piece nuggets, and i don't have to be conflicted about sounding like a tool and falling for stupid marketing and dumbing down of the population.

i am a man of profound philosophical dispositions and world knowledge son, i ain't fucking saying "mcnuggets". can you imagine kafka, george washington or fucking alexander the great ordering "mcnuggets". no.

YPrrrr

So how would you order a big mac

Socks

i don't. i don't order anything other than sprite, fries, nuggets and tenders. always drive thru.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

They still got you to pay for chicken nuggets

YPrrrr

Quote from: Socks on October 06, 2016, 11:34:38 AM
i don't. i don't order anything other than sprite, fries, nuggets and tenders. always drive thru.
you call it sprite and not lemon lime soda? You fuckin pleb madood;

Go Up