April 24, 2024, 06:58:28 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FINAL FANTASY XV DELAYED TO NOVEMBER 29TH 2016

Started by Commander Fuckass, August 15, 2016, 06:15:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

wow day one purchase for me now

the problem with rpgs, especially jrpgs, is that they dont make it easy for older people to play them. and kids im guessing just arent into the weaboo shit we were into growing up. why bother when they can just play the witcher.

Kalahari Inkantation

rdl

I've been reading the spoilers n_u

[spoiler]kek[/spoiler]

C.Mongler

i preordered this so basically ensured 1) its gonna be shit and 2)its gonna be gay

you're welcome yes;

Kalahari Inkantation

TooB

I'm still excited for the game. I'm even watching the anime prequel and have already watched Kingsglaive.

rdl

TooB

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ADX on November 27, 2016, 10:22:03 PM
reviews out tomorrow morning musica.cards;

the fallout from this and the last guardiuan is going to be so much fun to watch

TooB

rdl

so i was expecting low 80s, 86 means ff8 tier which sounds about right. if i had a ps4 i probably would've checked this game out and never beat it.

that said, i still have the trainwreck of the last guardian to look forward to. another game with no plot but 10 years of development. yes.

Nyerp

w-wow i KNEW this wouldn't be getting 10/10s heh it's utter SHIT, le epic blunder kek amirite guys XDDDDD *jacks off to the smell of my own farts*

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on November 28, 2016, 10:28:37 AM
w-wow i KNEW this wouldn't be getting 10/10s heh it's utter SHIT, le epic blunder kek amirite guys XDDDDD *jacks off to the smell of my own farts*
that'll be about the extent of many fan reactions I'm sure.

Thyme

rdl

Go Up