September 28, 2024, 06:30:53 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Guess that Boyager

Started by squirrelfriend, May 31, 2016, 04:40:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

you could take regular bathroom breaks so you can stretch  your puny thighs.

ME##

Never take a bathroom break at one of the rest areas along I-40 in California, worst thigh stretching kmaginable

ME##

Classic

Hiro

Quote from: squirrelfriend on June 02, 2016, 07:53:56 AM
Mine was hiro lol
i got red-faced reading it and knew it was me lmao

Daddy

Quote from: David on June 03, 2016, 08:47:33 PM
Never take a bathroom break at one of the rest areas along I-40 in California, worst thigh stretching kmaginable
Cindy hates new jersey because we went to a rest stop and it was really dirty and she said a woman was shaving her face in the bathroom

silvertone

that's a mild reason to hate nj, but welcome to america cindy

ME##

Quote from: Khadafi on June 05, 2016, 01:34:06 PM
Quote from: David on June 03, 2016, 08:47:33 PM
Cindy hates new jersey because we went to a rest stop and it was really dirty and she said a woman was shaving her face in the bathroom
in California there were three Mexicans brushing their teeth, a guy taking burrito shits and the urinals were both kiddy sized

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: antmaster5000 on June 03, 2016, 07:39:56 PM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on June 02, 2016, 12:33:33 PM
applying for jobs is shit

ive got an interview tuesday for a coffee company here in town

pay is better than my current job + no stress of potential shutdown + free day old baked goods from some bakeries in town

it would be cool to work there but its a 20 min drive (which i guess isnt too bad but i was super close to work lol)

dude i would love to work at a coffee place sheeeit you should do it
it still warehouse work goowan

squirrelfriend

Quote from: lolAdditionally, I have made it clear that I do not go out of my way to bash Apple, I simply don't make decisions based on brand loyalty.

Go Up