April 23, 2024, 05:18:11 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

league of legends

Started by Ezloﺕ, June 23, 2016, 01:20:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 05, 2017, 05:07:57 AM
Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on May 04, 2017, 03:32:32 PM
mobas are all trash

found the guy who rage quit after his first time trying a moba
Probably. I kind of did the same thing girl;

The learning curve does kind of suck

C.Mongler

it does for sure but it's also what makes them way more intricate and deep than any other genre of competitive games out there. they're way more exciting and dynamic to watch than anything i've seen; even some of the best CS:GO, Smash, or Street Fighter matches I've seen don't hold a candle to the excitement I feel watching a halway decent DotA match. i don't know how you could make it more learnable without also sacrificing a fuck ton of depth. i mean i guess HotS did it to an extent, but that game does lack a lot of the depth that LoL and DotA has lel

C.Mongler

i geuss the ultimate problem is how untranslatable mobas are. like that's why there's so few of them that people actually play because you have to invest a shitfuck of time to even be mediocre at one of them. like if you are really good at CS:GO i can probably hand you the keys to Overwatch for the first time and you'd probably do fine. If you let a dude who plays LoL into a blind DotA match, or vice versa, with average skilled folks, you'll get fuckin' wiped. that was the weirdest part of the moba craze of a few years ago that seems to have died down a bit: devs were trying to cash in on one of the must un-cashinable genres ever created. people find a moba they like, learn it, stick with it for thousands of hours, and never really want to branch out. it's not like casually picking up a new FPS or RTS to play

Mando Pandango

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 05, 2017, 05:07:57 AM
Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on May 04, 2017, 03:32:32 PM
mobas are all trash

found the guy who rage quit after his first time trying a moba
i used to go to my friend's house for lan parties in high school and we played OG DOTA. that guy's a pro caster now

mobas are all trash
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

to be fair OG dota was trash

is he merlini

Mando Pandango

YPrrrr

At least we can agree HoTS is garbage girl;

Yeah my brother wants me to play smite with him but tbh the amount of time I'd have to invest isn't worth it bleh especially with so many hours and dollars in lol already

wawi

i started playing LoL again
just played with bots so far, i was only good with thresh before

YPrrrr

Now I am platinum and still climbing God I have no life or worthwhile aspirations smithicide;

C.Mongler

i played 5 dota matches on sunday and lost all but 1 FUCK

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 08, 2017, 12:13:57 PM
i played 5 dota matches on sunday and lost all but 1 FUCK
rip :(

Go Up