first dumbphono ive ever had and im dumbstruck lmao

Started by 6M69I69B9, June 25, 2016, 02:08:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

how do i get service on unlocked older phones?  my first phone was a g720 with a prepaid kit two years ago so i know nothing about having an older phone nor getting service on it.

man i can't even use fkin wifi networks on this but w/e

but yeah ummm i got a sim card (from some seemingly shady site like h2owireless but idk much about it, they don't even have my specific town listed when i give them the area code i want service in [would it truly matter?]) and i tried to get service on it but had some issues.  im prob gonna get a sim card from us cellular or idk.  im mainly gonna use it for calling and texting BUT data would be cool.

i moved my sim card from my smartophono to my phono to see if anything would change but lol no service- i guess it won't be as simple as that idk lolo

but yeah the motorola razr v3xx what a BEAUTY and more aesthetically pleasing than a tablet phono
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

silvertone

i got a dumbphone and i been using the same simcard forever now, switched  it from an older phone. they both came from verizion.

might wanna check out a verizon store and ask them about it, get e verything [data included] unlimited for 30 a month at least w/ my plan..

C.Mongler

Go Up