October 11, 2024, 02:25:46 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Thread Where We Drunkenly Complain About Our Sad Lives

Started by Placebo Headwound, June 04, 2016, 02:01:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

They switched my antidepressant to Wellbutrin, and now it's made it completely impossible to sleep.

I have been up until 6am the last three nights (7am tonight). I can get so much more done now that I no longer sleep, but I am so incredibly, incredibly tired.

rdl

you could go to, idk, the gym instead of killing your brain on that garbage

Hyper

I have a good job, great girlfriend, drive a sports car and currently looking at buying my own house...but im not happy? i dunno, maybe this is drunk me taking but if the world were to end next week i don't think i'd even care?

strongbad

Quote from: Hyper on October 22, 2016, 07:33:54 AM
I have a good job, great girlfriend, drive a sports car and currently looking at buying my own house...but im not happy? i dunno, maybe this is drunk me taking but if the world were to end next week i don't think i'd even care?

LIFE  gimpdood; gimpdood;

what do you think would make you happy?

rdl

well what are you giving back to the world?

most people dont give anything and do nothing. and they wonder why they feel empty. hedonism is boring. though obv theres no definitive answer to that one, otherwise everyone would already be doing it. but it makes a difference.

i feel like human happiness peaked in the village stage, because everyone needed everyone.

rdl

im listening to this right now so i feel like it makes my musings drunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lPD5PtqMiE&feature=youtu.be

kendrick describing here how i feel irl
https://youtu.be/4lPD5PtqMiE?t=30m53s

which makes me wonder the value of being busy. it's like a reverse fountain of youth.

strongbad

Quote from: ADX on October 22, 2016, 09:46:20 AM
i feel like human happiness peaked in the village stage, because everyone needed everyone.

i agree
have you read island?

rdl

FAMY2

My life is not only sad but the most "That will never happen" Happens all the time.

It's crushing my sanity.   

Hyper

lol im never drinking tequila again

FAMY2

Quote from: Hyper on October 22, 2016, 04:52:12 PM

Liar. lol

Socks

i haven't been drunk in so long i don't even remember, and when i am drunk i don't seem to be having fun because i am still me in my mind and things are still the same. i don't get how people can ever blame 'being drunk' for anything, i never got that one.

there is not much to complain about, everything is headed in the right direction, just gotta have that earth, sunshine and rain to let the roots grow the flowers blossom but one day, i will have a big happy family to smell the roses and that is all i really want.

pretty smiles on pretty little faces with laughter and bright eyes abound.

Hyper

Quote from: FAMY2 on October 22, 2016, 07:28:33 PM
Quote from: Hyper on October 22, 2016, 04:52:12 PM

Liar. lol
it's true, i do say that every 2 years

??????

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on October 21, 2016, 03:51:41 AM
They switched my antidepressant to Wellbutrin, and now it's made it completely impossible to sleep.

I have been up until 6am the last three nights (7am tonight). I can get so much more done now that I no longer sleep, but I am so incredibly, incredibly tired.
LITT
wellbutrin never worked for me but i know how its like falling asleep at 6-8 am...its terribly exhausting and agitating
i think my root cause is drinking concentrated coffee casually with adderall
without stimulants i get groggy and tired
...i think im developing a coffee addiction lol
Quote from: ADX on October 21, 2016, 07:51:41 AM
you could go to, idk, the gym instead of killing your brain on that garbage
lol
a depressive couldn't be able to consistently go to the gym and you don't feel the lift from endorphins until you're 4-6 months in

Quote from: ADX on October 22, 2016, 09:46:20 AM
well what are you giving back to the world?

most people dont give anything and do nothing. and they wonder why they feel empty. hedonism is boring. though obv theres no definitive answer to that one, otherwise everyone would already be doing it. but it makes a difference.

sounds like nostalgia
you have more opportunities to be happy (lol why even persue a single emotion anyways) in modern life anyways, you just have to have discernment and emotions

Go Up