October 11, 2024, 04:17:47 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Thread Where We Drunkenly Complain About Our Sad Lives

Started by Placebo Headwound, June 04, 2016, 02:01:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: squirrelfriend on September 29, 2016, 06:12:16 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on September 29, 2016, 05:58:10 PM
Quote from: ADX on September 29, 2016, 05:31:32 PM
most profitable businesses are subscription based

thats why modern medicine is all about pills and managing conditions rather than cures

that y we gotta legalize cannabis
weed might actually help tbh but i'll only take edibles
i might have to move to california :/

what about vapin'

or a FAT SPLIFF

crystalpepsi

Quote from: antmaster5000 on September 29, 2016, 06:54:19 PM

thats why modern medicine is all about pills and managing conditions rather than cures

what about vapin'

or a FAT SPLIFF
If you ever come to the east coast you can vape on our Volcano.  n_u

YPrrrr

Quote from: the MIB the on September 29, 2016, 02:59:53 PM
Quote from: squirrelfriend on September 28, 2016, 04:35:29 AM
you should get some vitamin D supplements
THIS

Luckily I live in illinois where the sun doesn't mostly shine, though tbh most ppl's vit d levels are low on average.  mine considerably high, so they recommended a dosage of 50,000ui of vit d2 for me

it works wonders for me at least

Quote from: ADX on September 28, 2016, 02:17:26 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=duke+university+4+months+exercise+antidepressants&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

i guess it doesn't have to be cardio. also if want to get better at running there's couchto5k, i did that when i was a freshman and it worked for me, i can run a few miles now without stopping. i prefer biking over running though, it fucks up your knees less.

i really wish i could run further.  I can only do like half a mile before i start fucking up because i have this thing called "exercise-induced asthma" diagnosed.  it's when you only experience asthma-like symptoms after exercising, but mostly when running.  i feel like im choking up on my own phlegm so I have to walk in the middle regardless.

biking seems to be my only way of exercising the most efficiently.

I have that asthma problem too

But running inside a gym on a treadmill works for me. Can run 4 miles no problem. Outside in cool air I can barely go 2

strongbad

Quote from: Flat Eric on September 29, 2016, 07:03:12 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on September 29, 2016, 06:54:19 PM

what about vapin'

or a FAT SPLIFF
If you ever come to the east coast you can vape on our Volcano.  n_u

ive never hit a volcano but i would certainly like to
right ow i would like to hit anything lol i miss cannabis

6M69I69B9

Quote from: YPargh on September 29, 2016, 07:05:39 PM
Quote from: the MIB the on September 29, 2016, 02:59:53 PM
Quote from: squirrelfriend on September 28, 2016, 04:35:29 AM
you should get some vitamin D supplements
THIS

Luckily I live in illinois where the sun doesn't mostly shine, though tbh most ppl's vit d levels are low on average.  mine considerably high, so they recommended a dosage of 50,000ui of vit d2 for me

it works wonders for me at least

Quote from: ADX on September 28, 2016, 02:17:26 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=duke+university+4+months+exercise+antidepressants&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

i guess it doesn't have to be cardio. also if want to get better at running there's couchto5k, i did that when i was a freshman and it worked for me, i can run a few miles now without stopping. i prefer biking over running though, it fucks up your knees less.

i really wish i could run further.  I can only do like half a mile before i start fucking up because i have this thing called "exercise-induced asthma" diagnosed.  it's when you only experience asthma-like symptoms after exercising, but mostly when running for me.  i feel like im choking up on my own phlegm so I have to walk in the middle of jogs.

biking seems to be my only way of exercising the most efficiently.

I have that asthma problem too

But running inside a gym on a treadmill works for me. Can run 4 miles no problem. Outside in cool air I can barely go 2
wow actually same for me too with treadmills.  i haven't been on one in some time bc i thought running outside shouldn't be an issue, but i really feel like i could run much better on them now that i think about it- i did in high school at least.  

it's really weird  

i started realizing something was wrong when i was 12
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i said goodbye to that danish girl. its kind of fucked to have things end in like a....non emotional way? like a lot of times these things end in either like a) one or the other loses interest b) a shitty fight and hard feelings but this just kind of ran out of time.

strongbad

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on September 30, 2016, 12:38:02 AM
i said goodbye to that danish girl. its kind of fucked to have things end in like a....non emotional way? like a lot of times these things end in either like a) one or the other loses interest b) a shitty fight and hard feelings but this just kind of ran out of time.

yeah that is almost worse since you can't really blame it on anything besides the forces of life

make a grand gesture and follow her to europe lol

FAMY2

Quote from: squirrelfriend on September 29, 2016, 03:59:08 PM
I've been having nonstop belching for a year and finally doctors decided it might be a neuro issue
please don't be MS, ALS, Parkinson's, peripheral neuropathy, Huntington's or myasthenia gravis

Aren't some of those inherited?   doodhuh;

squirrelfriend

Quote from: FAMY2 on September 30, 2016, 05:10:13 AM
Quote from: squirrelfriend on September 29, 2016, 03:59:08 PM
I've been having nonstop belching for a year and finally doctors decided it might be a neuro issue
please don't be MS, ALS, Parkinson's, peripheral neuropathy, Huntington's or myasthenia gravis

Aren't some of those inherited?   doodhuh;
ya but they can happen spontaneously too

Placebo Headwound

This one time my music theory professor started class late because he was busy eating chips at his desk.

This other time he started class late because he was talking to tech support for his laptop (that he didn't need for class).

Today he started class late because he started talking about occupy wall Street for 20 minutes.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on September 30, 2016, 12:38:02 AM
Somehow my breakup managed to both A and B.

She's with another dude now. The dude she once punched in the face in a bar and screamed at him about how he raped her. Then cried and tried to kill herself that night while I'm there just trying to calm her down the whole time.

Yup.Im not upset about her moving on, I really feel nothing at this point other than confusion.

Socks

'music theory class' lol, gotta love america.

also david you haven'y been smoking bro? what a sin. i'll light one up for you later.

also corey, swedish chicks is where it's at, those danes can't be trusted.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Socks on September 30, 2016, 03:07:49 PM

also david you haven'y been smoking bro? what a sin. i'll light one up for you later.

also corey, swedish chicks is where it's at, those danes can't be trusted.
dam i didnt know music theory was an american thing
:)

Thyme

Quote from: Socks on September 30, 2016, 03:07:49 PM

or any civilized nation since like the 18th century

music and in turn music education is important and part of what makes us human

Thyme

Go Up