October 11, 2024, 04:18:09 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Thread Where We Drunkenly Complain About Our Sad Lives

Started by Placebo Headwound, June 04, 2016, 02:01:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

https://www.google.com/search?q=duke+university+4+months+exercise+antidepressants&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

i guess it doesn't have to be cardio. also if want to get better at running there's couchto5k, i did that when i was a freshman and it worked for me, i can run a few miles now without stopping. i prefer biking over running though, it fucks up your knees less.

C.Mongler

[youtube]R2_Mn-qRKjA[/youtube]
[spoiler]this is also a metaphor for existence![/spoiler]

squirrelfriend

>Guest Starring: Lance Bass
You mean his voice acting has improved from Kingdom Hearts?

strongbad

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on September 28, 2016, 02:12:48 PM
Quote from: YPargh on September 28, 2016, 02:10:04 PM
Quote from: ADX on September 28, 2016, 09:51:19 AM
do you work out? working out can help. cardio can make a difference over the course of maybe a month or so. i read an article that said 4 months of cardio is equal to the effects of most antidepressants.
mmm endorphins
I tried running a few times.

I always give up after my lungs hurt and every muscle in my body is sore

i feel better mentally after lifting than i do with cardio (and i am a scrawny mothrfucker)

Travis

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 28, 2016, 02:18:16 PM
[youtube]R2_Mn-qRKjA[/youtube]
[spoiler]this is also a metaphor for existence![/spoiler]
i love this show

crystalpepsi

Hi Steve, I hope you feel better bud. I went through a similar rough patch some years ago, sometimes time and self reflection will kick you in the teeth and sober you up a bit and then you finally feel a soothing calm and get to enjoy things again.  happydood;

Placebo Headwound

It's 5am I still studying for a calculus 2 test this afternoon i  wanna die

6M69I69B9

Quote from: squirrelfriend on September 28, 2016, 04:35:29 AM
you should get some vitamin D supplements
THIS

Luckily I live in illinois where the sun doesn't mostly shine, though tbh most ppl's vit d levels are low on average.  mine considerably high, so they recommended a dosage of 50,000ui of vit d2 for me

it works wonders for me at least

Quote from: ADX on September 28, 2016, 02:17:26 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=duke+university+4+months+exercise+antidepressants&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

i guess it doesn't have to be cardio. also if want to get better at running there's couchto5k, i did that when i was a freshman and it worked for me, i can run a few miles now without stopping. i prefer biking over running though, it fucks up your knees less.

i really wish i could run further.  I can only do like half a mile before i start fucking up because i have this thing called "exercise-induced asthma" diagnosed.  it's when you only experience asthma-like symptoms after exercising, but mostly when running.  i feel like im choking up on my own phlegm so I have to walk in the middle regardless.

biking seems to be my only way of exercising the most efficiently.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

rdl

yeah i used to be the same way but then i did c25k and i havent had the problem since. i got the inhaler too in hs, but idk running isn't that great for you anyway. biking also gives people back problems but i think that's only if you bike like more than 50 miles a week type thing. i just go to the gym to bike idk.

squirrelfriend

I've been having nonstop belching for a year and finally doctors decided it might be a neuro issue
please don't be MS, ALS, Parkinson's, peripheral neuropathy, Huntington's or myasthenia gravis

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: squirrelfriend on September 29, 2016, 03:59:08 PM
I've been having nonstop belching for a year and finally doctors decided it might be a neuro issue
please don't be MS, ALS, Parkinson's, peripheral neuropathy, Huntington's or myasthenia gravis
its gonna be whichever one costs the most to treat

rdl

most profitable businesses are subscription based

thats why modern medicine is all about pills and managing conditions rather than cures

strongbad

Quote from: ADX on September 29, 2016, 05:31:32 PM

thats why modern medicine is all about pills and managing conditions rather than cures

that y we gotta legalize cannabis

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on September 29, 2016, 05:08:23 PM
Quote from: squirrelfriend on September 29, 2016, 03:59:08 PM
its gonna be whichever one costs the most to treat
well it costs $0 to treat all of the above because there's no treatment lol
except for neuropathy and mg

squirrelfriend

Quote from: antmaster5000 on September 29, 2016, 05:58:10 PM
Quote from: ADX on September 29, 2016, 05:31:32 PM

that y we gotta legalize cannabis
weed might actually help tbh but i'll only take edibles
i might have to move to california :/

Go Up