September 28, 2024, 08:25:10 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Guess that Boyager

Started by squirrelfriend, May 31, 2016, 04:40:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: YPargh on June 02, 2016, 10:44:08 AM
Quote from: David on June 02, 2016, 09:50:52 AM
Quote from: YPargh on June 02, 2016, 09:05:17 AM
Quote from: David on June 02, 2016, 07:33:46 AM
QuoteApplying to jobs despite the process being awful and the thought of both success and failure being equally stressful

sounds like me lol
bingo
Yeah I finally did get a job but lost my long term gf because of it

I'm so good at predictions :O

at least this shitty job will help you in the long run :(

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

applying for jobs is shit

ive got an interview tuesday for a coffee company here in town

pay is better than my current job + no stress of potential shutdown + free day old baked goods from some bakeries in town

it would be cool to work there but its a 20 min drive (which i guess isnt too bad but i was super close to work lol)

i thought this was the chat thread woops

ME##

i thought you were making pretty good money at your current job, sid?  befuddlement

i am making alright money. the real perk was that its closer to where i lived/live than my last job.

however there is a lot of shit going on with the DEQ and the emissions we put out, so i didn't want to wait and see if I would get laid off (about 20% of our labor has already been laid off, mostly the guys who work the furnaces)

ME##

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on June 02, 2016, 12:41:52 PM
i am making alright money. the real perk was that its closer to where i lived/live than my last job.

however there is a lot of shit going on with the DEQ and the emissions we put out, so i didn't want to wait and see if I would get laid off (about 20% of our labor has already been laid off, mostly the guys who work the furnaces)
oh wow awdood;

Daddy

Quote from: Djyme on June 02, 2016, 09:24:55 AM
it sounds like tec, but it can't be him because there are certain things he's not willing to talk about on here and jobs are most certainly one of those
does tec have a job omg

what is tec's job

YPrrrr

Tec has to have a girl, that is usually why people disappear

Thyme

"i'm married to from software" -tec

squirrelfriend

Tec must have a security clearance

don't let's

strongbad

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on June 02, 2016, 12:33:33 PM

pay is better than my current job + no stress of potential shutdown + free day old baked goods from some bakeries in town

it would be cool to work there but its a 20 min drive (which i guess isnt too bad but i was super close to work lol)

dude i would love to work at a coffee place sheeeit you should do it

YPrrrr

Quote from: antmaster5000 on June 03, 2016, 07:39:56 PM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on June 02, 2016, 12:33:33 PM

dude i would love to work at a coffee place sheeeit you should do it
I think you'd rethink that within a week of working at one girl;

strongbad

i probably would

but i like the idea of listening to indie rock music while incognito slamming espresso shots and chatting to regulars.

squirrelfriend

i can't stand for like long periods of time so i couldn't work there if i would like to :(

Go Up