May 20, 2024, 11:30:40 PM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Giveaway Thread

Started by C.Mongler, May 31, 2016, 08:46:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: ÊœiroÒˆ on June 05, 2016, 06:03:07 PM
shit i would love the rocket league if u still got it

technically u r winning right now lol good essay I WILL CHOOSE WINNERS WHEN I GET HOME (which should be easy at this juncture)

i also have more keys to give away so stay tuned puppers

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Khadafi on June 06, 2016, 09:23:06 AM
Quote from: squirrelfriend on May 31, 2016, 03:35:29 PM
Quote from: Khadafi on May 31, 2016, 10:16:58 AM
I should pick some games and then offer them up for people who maintain 100% quota for x amount of days  wariodood;
mememememememememememememememememe
only psn or mac friendly gaems pls
no go on psn.

The closest for mac friendly would be extra steam keys that are steamplay
(ps4 and mac os x are based on freebsd so like it's the same thing)

TooB

Thanks C. MONGLER.

Got the game today. Mailman had to buzz me because the name didn't match though. Lol

C.Mongler

Quote from: Loto on June 08, 2016, 12:28:33 PM
Thanks C. MONGLER.

Got the game today. Mailman had to buzz me because the name didn't match though. Lol

lmao, oops, i wasn't sure if it would matter but then i was like MR. FEYD LOTO MIGHT WORK!!! glad it kind of did lol

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 08, 2016, 12:32:37 PM
Quote from: Loto on June 08, 2016, 12:28:33 PM
Thanks C. MONGLER.

lmao, oops, i wasn't sure if it would matter but then i was like MR. FEYD LOTO MIGHT WORK!!! glad it kind of did lol
and thanks for the "extra love" attached to the game
wrench;

C.Mongler

not a problem homie, that's my original sonic character whom i've name lil' will

Mando Pandango

Rocket League is perfect for my situation at school. High population, short matches, fun
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

That is if hiro didn't already get it
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i want that copy of rocket league because it would be really funny and make me very happy to get a copy of a game that I already have instead of it going to someone who doesn't own a cop

silvertone

C.Mongler

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on June 09, 2016, 04:41:13 PM
i want that copy of rocket league because it would be really funny and make me very happy to get a copy of a game that I already have instead of it going to someone who doesn't own a cop

no fuk u buddy

it is still avaiable popsi friend, perhaps u will win, i will decide soon...but let's just say i dont even think grant has pc that can run rocket league and he also has yet to play the last freebii i gave him...also his story was not very compelling

squirrelfriend

hiro doesn't play games because he has a digital life

Mando Pandango

don't let's

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I followed the rules of this giveaway this is straight horseshit you can't add rules mid giveaway

Go Up