May 17, 2024, 03:28:28 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FUCKING BASTION (overwatch general thread)

Started by C.Mongler, May 23, 2016, 08:07:53 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ezloﺕ

should i make a new blizzard account for this or should i try retrieving my hacked account first
:)

C.Mongler

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sounds like a personal question there m8

you dont get any bonuses for having other bliz games on your account as far as i'm aware, so if recovering is a pain in the ass i don't see why creating a new account would be any more troublesome

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 25, 2016, 11:26:58 AM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sounds like a personal question there m8

you dont get any bonuses for having other bliz games on your account as far as i'm aware, so if recovering is a pain in the ass i don't see why creating a new account would be any more troublesome
ok i was just wondering if i should bother at all getting the account back so i guess i'll make a new account
i MIGHT get the game at some point
:)

C.Mongler

i mean unless u like having all yer games under 1 account or theres some other game u want, yea just make a new one

if u r as much of a TF pro as u say u iz, u will quite like this game. it's literally TF2 just instead of the convoluted loadouts, there's like 30 characters instead

C.Mongler

i'll be on for most of this evening if anyone wants 2 play (though it seems YPR is the only one who said he has this on PC lololo)

Snowy

C.Mongler

i'm CMongler #11498 (aka [email protected]) if anyone wants to add imma be playin til MIDNIGHT

Daddy

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

starting to get the hang of team comps; some heroes are definitely more suited for offense v defense, and then some builds are way better for the KOTH maps too. for example was trying to be kings of the hill and i was lucio and we couldnt get on the damn point so i switched to mercy and BAM, flyin around the battlefield healin my homies and we won that shit

C.Mongler

also i hope they add a new support soon. would be nice to have one more option for the healer role. lucio is OP but he's only really great for offense. zenyata is alright but LoS in this game is weird so it makes him weird.

i think there should be a support that has healing bullets (like TF2's Blutsauger) or one that can put out a healing well (aka a Dispenser) or one with like 300 HP with regenerating HP that can blast an ally with a health boost at the cost of their own HP. i dunno lol

Daddy

YPrrrr

Support is so weird. Maybe I'm not used to the ui but i have trouble paying attention to my team if they're not immediately near me

C.Mongler

Yeah support UI could use some work IMO. I think it's okay for Mercy but for Lucio it's fucking hard to tell who you're healing; I really wish his AOE had some sort of dumb transparent circle particle effect, or at least a way to toggle it to be visible for a second or something just so i had some refrence as to how big it is

but yeah it's hard to tell who even needs healing unless they are in critical state??? honestly i wouldnt be mad if there wereHP bars above everyones head cuz this game kinda needs it

maybe thats a setting you can turn on, i havent looked

Go Up