April 18, 2024, 04:48:39 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

videos of game play u made

Started by 6M69I69B9, May 16, 2016, 12:42:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

tfw been doing so much better in smash 4 (ok well against online shitters but been also practicing irl) recently i need to get into a tourney in chicago or around here to see if i actually am decent

last video i vsed a guy online ranked like #17 in some weekly tourney in xanadu was surprised i put up a fight

[spoiler]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynwQYbkRskg[/youtube][/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhGtM7eouLQ[/youtube][/spoiler]

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

C.Mongler

uhhhh theres the stuff i have on utube from ages ago i guess

and i haven't made any highlights on my current twitch

so here's the 1 highlight i have on my apartment's old twitch channel, there's almost some gameplay in there

silvertone

all the videos i had were deleted cos they were uploaded to x f i r e . c o m

strongbad

those singapore grand finals videos MIB posted are probably my best streamed matches. i never got on stream at tourneys in wa a lot

but i plan on going to way more tournaments when i return and streaming myself. id like to make some combo videos once i start recording frequently. ive been thinking about making a tech skill video but i need some AV splitters that i am too lazy to acquire

EDIT:
oh i also had a streamed pools match against mew2king (if anybody besides MIB knows) like two years ago where he went g&w against my marth and I BEAT him game 1 because he had a couple SDs but then he proceeded to slaughter me in marth dittos for the next two games. it was nice to be up 1-0 briefly against a smash god though hocuspocus;

6M69I69B9

Quote from: antmaster5000 on May 17, 2016, 01:48:20 AM
those singapore grand finals videos MIB posted are probably my best streamed matches. i never got on stream at tourneys in wa a lot

but i plan on going to way more tournaments when i return and streaming myself. id like to make some combo videos once i start recording frequently. ive been thinking about making a tech skill video but i need some AV splitters that i am too lazy to acquire

EDIT:
oh i also had a streamed pools match against mew2king (if anybody besides MIB knows) like two years ago where he went g&w against my marth and I BEAT him game 1 because he had a couple SDs but then he proceeded to slaughter me in marth dittos for the next two games. it was nice to be up 1-0 briefly against a smash god though hocuspocus;

dam mfw u scarred a god's g&w

I WANNA WATCH THIS
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i think ther are recordings of me playing ffx on my livestream

YPrrrr

I had a video of me getting a hole in one on a par 5 in mario golf toadstool tour but that's the only thing I ever recorded

TooB

I made a let's play of Megaman X, like almost everyone else.
The audio is awful, super quiet.

Nyerp

silvertone

lol. i like the dance at the end

strongbad

Quote from: Loto on May 19, 2016, 01:21:05 PM

and you're not going to post it????

TooB

Quote from: antmaster5000 on May 28, 2016, 12:33:10 AM
Quote from: Loto on May 19, 2016, 01:21:05 PM

and you're not going to post it????
not particularly...
I don't like it that much

silvertone

why even mention it , get out of here you punk!!!!!

Snowy

Go Up