June 16, 2024, 07:25:21 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

E3 2016: Nintendo's Last Stand

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, May 13, 2016, 07:17:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Which of these major affronts to customer confidence will you be wasting hundreds on next?

Xbox 1.5
1 (7.7%)
PS4K
3 (23.1%)
NX
7 (53.8%)
iPhone 7
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Go Down

Hiro

C.Mongler

i mean it looked like fucking pokemon lol

Hiro

well yeah but it actually looks like a solid evolution to me, having the realistic proportions is fucking nice and it looks a lot more polished and the extra info in battle is great

C.Mongler

i just wish i could be excited about a pokemon game again

i gave up on Y after like 5 hours because it felt like the same game i had played the year before and the year before that AND the year before that, just with minor quality of life tweaks and some new faces/models/animations

i didn't really see anything to be excited about, as a casual fan. i don't know what changes I would need to see to get on board, but certainly didn't see anything from the 40 minutes they showed today.

squirrelfriend

yeah the new generation doesn't look that better
I wish they released another title like pokemon stadium because i don't really like the sterile battle environments you are warped to lol

C.Mongler

yeah i'd be content with a stadium-like. pokemon games typical have stories catered to complete fucking morons, so might as well just scrap that shit and keep the actual fun part of the game heh heh

Samus Aran

i'm not opposed to that either, but i'm also a big fan of pokemon anyway so i'll always enjoy the next main entry in the series

Hiro

Quote from: squirrelfriend on June 14, 2016, 02:23:35 PM
yeah the new generation doesn't look that better
I wish they released another title like pokemon stadium because i don't really like the sterile battle environments you are warped to lol
uh did you watch the gameplay today, the battle environment look a lot better than stadium, they even have trainers present throughout now too

C.Mongler

as someone who isn't a hardcore fan of this series anymore though, that's an entirely negligible addition lol; 'the battles are just like the show!!' isn't really a selling point for me anymore because the battles have been close enough to the show since the late DS pokemons

squirrelfriend

yeah i can't stand the jaggies
make them learn more than four moves
also why did they add a screen for stat lowering moves
are they going to actually matter this gen

bluaki

squirrelfriend

yay monster hunter knockoff *yawn*

bluaki

Quote from: Tectron on June 15, 2016, 10:50:03 PM
[spoiler]
Quote from: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/06/e3_2016_brandwatch_declares_the_legend_of_zelda_breath_of_the_wild_as_the_winner_of_e3
[/spoiler]
Zelda might be the single most talked-about game on that list, but Nintendo still has way less talk than the Sony stuff combined.

also it's amazing how different that list is from the final number of sales those games will see

C.Mongler

the fuck was there to say about battlefront?

Go Up