April 16, 2024, 04:22:24 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

why have taxes?

Started by silvertone, May 10, 2016, 05:44:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

why not fund everything with fees on government services such as the post office and DMV, and at the same time use schemes like the lottery?

Why doesn't the federal government set up Bingo Nights and bake sales across the country? Why can't we fund things creatively and have fun? Why Have INcome, gas, cigarette, property, poop taxes? Why ?? Is it possible?

Kim Kardashian

Yeah I agree, it would be great if the government wouldn't take so much of my family's money, but I think a lot of it goes towards feeding poor kids and animals and stuff, which is a good cause too I think. So I'm really torn.

silvertone

Quote from: Kim Kardashian on May 10, 2016, 02:07:33 PM
Yeah I agree, it would be great if the government wouldn't take so much of my family's money, but I think a lot of it goes towards feeding poor kids and animals and stuff, which is a good cause too I think. So I'm really torn.
It's set up unfairly to screw over the li'l man to be anything but a slave. The government should take over liquor and fast food joints and use the extra revenue to fund healthcare and animal shelters

silvertone

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on May 10, 2016, 09:38:24 PM
I would like to pay taxes if there was some kind of game element to it. Like buying currency in those mobile games. I just can't get enough of those premium magic crystals for my favorite mobile game.

Feds should institute a magic crystal tax incentive system and they would make billions of buckos.
isnt that what lottery is?

silvertone

what if the fed had a big ass carnival...circus ... that traveled to every state and did shows and shit. would this work?

Go Up