April 23, 2024, 08:18:33 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

2016 radiohead thread

Started by C.Mongler, May 05, 2016, 07:51:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

[youtube]yI2oS2hoL0k[/youtube]

i've been waitin' for this song for about a decade now, pretty cool that it's finally out though it sounds wildly different than I imagined based on the breif snippets they've played in the past. the video is pretty cool and kinda disturbing too, even if it's mostly just a nod to the wickerman. anyway, rumor mill is sayin album might drop friday or monday; i'm prayin it's not june like their manager said. i'm not sure why they would wait that long, considering they could have done all the pretentious riff raff in june, but i won't pretend to understand radiohead

anyone else hyped?

[spoiler]also pls don't come in here just to be a cunt. u can be critical if u want, that's fine, but i don't go into yer anime threads goin' 'heh anime is for LOSERS'[/spoiler]

Hiro

i like the song and video, hope the album comes out in the next week and is good

C.Mongler

yeah i'm real curious what's gonna be on it; hopefully a couple tracks they teased on their last tour like identikit or the present tense, though i'd love to hear them carry the tone of burn the witch throughout the whole album, and i'm not sure identikit really fits into it. the present tense maybe tho.

should be cool, no idea how they are going to play burn the witch live tho unless they got a string quartet or some shit comin' with em on the road

Hiro

if we get "in rainbows but darker" i'd be p. damn happy

squirrelfriend

if we get pablo honey i'd be satisfied

C.Mongler

[youtube]QuCY7ldETM8[/youtube]

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Its no Putting Ketchup in the Fridge but it aint bad

squirrelfriend

talk talk was a duran duran ripoff and managed to release albums of great quality
radiohead was a blur ripoff ...and it just got worse from there

C.Mongler

[spoiler]get the fuck out of here beth gibbons[/spoiler]

C.Mongler

but really can someone banish felt from my threads, i made an explicit rule god dammit

strongbad

i was kind of underwhelmed by their last album but ill probably give this a download
i liked in rainbows a lot!

C.Mongler

Quote from: antmaster5000 on May 05, 2016, 06:23:44 PM
i was kind of underwhelmed by their last album but ill probably give this a download
i liked in rainbows a lot!

same, king of limbs was probs on par with pablo for me, though mostly due to its incredibly short length. i already like this song more than all the songs on that tho  happydood;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

the king of making songs you dont remember

C.Mongler

u gonna tell me u dont remember how 2 dance 2 lotus flower

C.Mongler

new vid just posted on instagram, appears to be thom trying to remember where he parked

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFEE49_KyuM/?taken-by=radiohead

really though this is paul thomas anderson vid he shot a while back if i had to guess

IS TODAY THE DAY????

Go Up