April 26, 2024, 06:21:47 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Best Show...Dot Dot Dot

Started by Boogus Epirus Aurelius, April 16, 2016, 10:20:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: YPR Classic on April 18, 2016, 01:09:10 PM
Really regret I didn't see Gogol Bordello when I had the chance

I saw them a few months ago, holy shit. One of the best shows I've ever been to. Eugene Hutz basically stood on top of me. Also, he smells really bad.

Samus Aran

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 18, 2016, 06:57:59 AM
honestly i dont even like their records that much, but they are such a blast live, everyone is just rockin n havin a good time and thats what it's all about ya know

is this post about diarrhea planet?

i really only like their early eps when they were just kind of a fun, raw, shitty punk band. but mostly i just wanna see them live for that energy

YPrrrr

Quote from: SloppyJimbo on April 18, 2016, 09:34:31 PM
Quote from: YPR Classic on April 18, 2016, 01:09:10 PM
Really regret I didn't see Gogol Bordello when I had the chance

I saw them a few months ago, holy shit. One of the best shows I've ever been to. Eugene Hutz basically stood on top of me. Also, he smells really bad.
This does not surprise me lol

C.Mongler

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 18, 2016, 09:39:16 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on April 18, 2016, 06:57:59 AM
honestly i dont even like their records that much, but they are such a blast live, everyone is just rockin n havin a good time and thats what it's all about ya know

is this post about diarrhea planet?

i really only like their early eps when they were just kind of a fun, raw, shitty punk band. but mostly i just wanna see them live for that energy

yeah it was. their newer records don't sound like they have the same energy on some songs, but live they somehow add it back it, it's awesome. probably helps that they have 4 fucking guitarists lol

Go Up