April 19, 2024, 07:23:24 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

casual beers

Started by strongbad, April 13, 2016, 01:36:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

do you guys like to drink casually or only to get f'd up?

i really enjoy a nice beer with a meal but i am not a fan of how i feel from just one beer. i just get sleepy and groggy and lose motivation to do anything else. i almost feel like if i'm going to drink i should be drinking a shit ton of beers

but i don't really like getting super drunk either but i keep doing it because idk how else to socialize n_u

silvertone

nice first post and first read.

also no

C.Mongler

i havent gotten 'wasted' in like 3 years now? granted i woke up in a hospital when i was a sophmore in college so that kind of detered me from ever really wanting to drink again, but yeah, after a certain point being drunk is kind of stupid and the hangover is terrible and hardly worth it

strongbad

yeah i mean getting wasted is not fun but there is a difference between having 1-2 beers and having 8 beers

C.Mongler

just smoke weed everyday and do a little crack if u need 'an edge'

YPrrrr

Both but I agree drinking to get drunk is way better than just one beer. I also just get kind of sleepy and worthless if I just drink one or so.

strongbad

Quote from: YPR Classic on April 13, 2016, 07:36:02 AM
Both but I agree drinking to get drunk is way better than just one beer. I also just get kind of sleepy and worthless if I just drink one or so.

it always sounds like such a great idea too :(

C.Mongler

i drink 3 beers thats my golden ticket  happydood;

strongbad

what if they're ipas?? do you drink 1.5?

C.Mongler

nope, ALWAYS 3 my friend  happydood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: antmaster5000 on April 13, 2016, 07:42:52 AM
Quote from: YPR Classic on April 13, 2016, 07:36:02 AM

it always sounds like such a great idea too :(
It always does. Idk I basically only get one or two if I'm at a brewery or if there's something I want to try. I guess I might have one or two after work too if I'm just staying in and have nothing to do. Then it doesn't matter if I'm sleepy :)

strongbad

oh man if i do that after work i am content for like an hour then i usually get a wave of depression

also i've found that if i have some beers at like 7 and then by the time i'm not 'buzzed' or anything i cant sleep. like the opposite effect which is pretty annoying. i need to drink more beers if i want to pass out but then the sleep is shit anyway
no winning n_u

YPrrrr

Quote from: antmaster5000 on April 13, 2016, 09:43:50 AM
oh man if i do that after work i am content for like an hour then i usually get a wave of depression

also i've found that if i have some beers at like 7 and then by the time i'm not 'buzzed' or anything i cant sleep. like the opposite effect which is pretty annoying. i need to drink more beers if i want to pass out but then the sleep is shit anyway
no winning n_u
RIP

Maybe your body needs you to drink ginger beers i'm sorry I did it for the shit post count forgive me

strongbad

hehehe i've had a good ginger beer before
i think that what i really need to do is drink no beers :(

snoorkel

i only drink casually. i like red stripe for a good casual beer. thought that's what you meant, what beers are good cazh beers

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 13, 2016, 07:22:50 AM
just smoke weed everyday and do a little crack if u need 'an edge'

yeah that's what i do.

Go Up