March 28, 2024, 06:22:09 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Starbucks new rewards program

Started by Daddy, April 12, 2016, 08:46:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

holy shit that was like a liquid candy my stomach MY BRAIN

Daddy

why is your coffee so white.

that's like cream w/ a shot of coffee

C.Mongler

when u say "yes" to "cream and sugar?" to dunkin people that's what you fuckin GET

it's kind of awful but its also kind of delightful

silvertone

ME##

i am happy about this change because it means my $3.13 coffee will get me more points than jmv's

silvertone

is there any coffee that has shrimp

Hiro

my gf works at starbucks and has to join their program thing but she brings food and drinks home all the time so we never actually go there anyway
also neither of us like coffee lol

don't let's

Daddy

Quote from: ʜɨɍɵ҈҈ on April 12, 2016, 04:39:51 PM
my gf works at starbucks and has to join their program thing but she brings food and drinks home all the time so we never actually go there anyway
also neither of us like coffee lol
does she work at the thai starbucks

ME##

also idk if it's just because dunkin donuts is so relatively new to iowa, but there's no consistency at all between the locations.  i never know if my order is going to be absolute shit or drinkable shit

Daddy

No. That's just because the franchisees aren't strictly controlled.

I'd never get sugar in iced coffee the Dunks on campus because it always ends up being a quarter inch of layer at the bottom with no mixture going on.  The one like half a mile down the road does it right.

but i dont really even get sugar or iced coffee anyhow

ME##

Quote from: Khadafi on April 12, 2016, 05:29:09 PM
No. That's just because the franchisees aren't strictly controlled.

I'd never get sugar in iced coffee the Dunks on campus because it always ends up being a quarter inch of layer at the bottom with no mixture going on.  The one like half a mile down the road does it right.

but i dont really even get sugar or iced coffee anyhow
well as far as i can tell all of the dunkin' donuts franchises in iowa are all owned by the same company, http://sipsipbite.com/

Daddy

that's weird

but still might be the same. other than major menu selection and pre-made stuff there isn't really any forced consistency. 

an intermediary not enforcing its own standards amongst the franchises it owns will have the same issue.

C.Mongler

as long as they all dump in cream and sugar in their iced coffees idgaf  hocuspocus;

Go Up