April 18, 2024, 08:15:57 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Starbucks new rewards program

Started by Daddy, April 12, 2016, 08:46:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

fuck you cheapos trying to "simplify" shit i know it's cuz ur cheap.

Before I could spend $1.83 or w/e on a dark roast and get 1 star. I'd only need 12 FUCKING COFFEES FOR A FREE EXPENSIVE DRINK AND 30 FOR A FUCKING GOLD LEVEL

Now with their new program, 2 stars per dollar if i spend 1.83 (fortunately they count partial dont round down) i need to buy  34 fucking drinks for a free one akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood;

Daddy

I can't be buying a fucking white chocolate mocha w/ soy every time fam

squirrelfriend

they used to give me free stars a lot so i got gold even though i rarely go to starbucks lmfao

Daddy

they better give me free stars always this is unacceptable i will not stand for this level of disrespect

C.Mongler

starbucks is literally garbage ew

Daddy

There's one on campus like 200 feet from my office so its like ok

C.Mongler

worst coffee chain IN AMERICA honestly lol

i mean it's literally coffee and that's the best i can say about it

I MEAN COME ON dunkin' donuts has fuckin better coffee MAN  confuseddood;

Daddy

dunks coffee is too astringent for me cuz i drink it black.

also there is a really cute girl that works at the on campus starbucks and that's pretty much the only reason i go there tbh.  and idk if she's still there i should message her on facebook (she added me ;) ) and ask if she still workin.

C.Mongler

WHAT must b yer local duncans cuz ALL 5 STARBUCKS around me (there's literally 3 i can point to from my office door its fucking stupid) have horribly over roasted, shit tasting coffee that makes my stomache churn and then my ASSHOLE BURN

granted i don't drink children's drinks like latte's or mocha's or whatever so maybe those are fine, but their regular men's coffee SUCKS and i wouldnt use it to GIVE MYSELF AN ENEMA if u know what im sayin

Daddy

in MA there's like 3 dunks per square mile

C.Mongler

oh right i guess that makes sense ha ha ha

we have two of them here

i still usually end up going to peet's or saxby's. RIP caribou  saddood;

squirrelfriend

dunkin is closest 2 me
mcdonald's coffee is okay

C.Mongler

mcdonalds and dunkin are at the top of the shit tier TBH

BUCKS IS AT THE BOTTOM

squirrelfriend

what local restaurant should i go to in dc tbh
like i'm going to get like postmates delivered because i am agoraphobic around restaurants

C.Mongler

on that note i might have to go get some SHITTY COFFEE cuz i apparently am out of grounds at my desk

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 12, 2016, 09:39:54 AM
what local restaurant should i go to in dc tbh
like i'm going to get like postmates delivered because i am agoraphobic around restaurants

uhhh well depends on what yer into, and i'm not 100% sure what postmates delivers around here;

• surfside is tasty ass mexican-like, like chipotle but actually good and not shit and not ecolli

• founding farmers is my fav local spot, southern fare, but not sure postmates would bring anything from them

• &pizza is the local pizza chain and they are DAAAAANK

• astro donuts is probably the best donut shop in the city (sugar shack is better if u out in old town alexandria for some reason tho)

• jaleo and estadio are amazing tapas restruants, but probs no postmates srry

• red rocks is also tasty pizza

• julia's empanadas are some DANK ass empanadas

uhhh thats all i can think of off the top of my head, there's shitloads more. we have A FUCKTON of lantino food and ethiopian food, so you can never really go wrong there. i've never actually eaten ethiopian in my life though so i can't really tell you where is good lol

Go Up