April 18, 2024, 03:37:16 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Cocktails

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, April 10, 2016, 11:36:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

lately ive been making more cocktails, i used to just drink liquor straight up, but ive been making my own cocktails and while i dont think i'll be a bartender any time soon, making different recipes has been pretty fun and ultimately a more enjoyable way to consume liquor.

I made a dark and stormy last weekend, and while im not big on rum it was pretty tasy. This weekend I made a gin rickey, but substituted ginger ale for club soda. so far the gin rickey is my favorite cocktail i think. second would be old fashioned. I dont think i would order a dark and stormy at a bar.

want to try tequila drinks next i think, and maybe more whiskey cocktails. do yall have any good cocktail recipes? whats your favorite cocktail? (in b4 kaz and his bahama mama's)

ME##

the only cocktail a man should ever drink, an old fashioned

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

old fashioned is a true classic. really delicious.

silvertone

yo you drinking something called a cocktail?

C.Mongler

does putting ice cubes in my whiskey count as a cocktail?

snoorkel

gin rickey is my go-to. LoVe gin and lime. that's about the only thing we make at home. but we made pina coladas this week and that was pretty good, if you feel like buying a pineapple and using a blender

strongbad

never really into "cocktails" but i do like gin and tonic and lime a lot
i think i'd rather drink beer most of the time. i usually just drink hard alcohol when i'm trying to get drunk

Samus Aran

Go Up