6M69I69B9

a few times in high school i only had concerta and some water

hmm i ate only ramen few times man that was shitty as hell man

or one day

i bought a bag of flour tortillas
i microwaved them and ate a few

i had some near expiring cream cheese and put it on

or

just one pb sandwich.  folded one slice.

lol

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hiro

that sounds like normal food lol
there was a while when all I had was ramen
also a toast sandwhich

C.Mongler

toast sandwich is THE BOMB especially if u feelin' fancy ad u put a slice of cheese on it DAYUM

Samus Aran

i still eat maruchan ramen a couple times a week tbh. tho i do usually add at least some soy sauce and cayenne to it, as long as i don't add anything else it's still technically less than thirty cents a "meal" like $.22 for the noodles and flavor pack plus add a couple cents (if that) for a tiny bit of cayenne and soy sauce

YPrrrr

I've had just ramen a lot in my life. I considered it a treat as a kid

I guess the poorest sounding meal I've had was just mustard on hot dog buns. Still tasted fine to me n_u

C.Mongler

i eat toast and jam for like every breakfast does that count

snoorkel

the poorest meals in recent memory were from thai and chinese takeout places. the thai meal included some onion rings burnt to a crisp and orange chicken that was devoid of chicken meat, containing only crunchy dough balls with jello-like orange sauce. (why were there onion rings @ thai? idk)
the chinese was similar, a container of sweet n sour sauce that was so congealed by the time i got home that it wouldn't come out of the container much less pour; it ahd to be scraped with a spoon. that bag was so greasy it stained some pants of mine with grease soaked and dripping through the bag

C.Mongler

i had orange chicken like that recently, ate like a piece and then threw it out cuz i wanted to PUUUKE

silvertone

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: infinite luxury on April 07, 2016, 10:12:25 AM
the poorest meals in recent memory were from thai and chinese takeout places. the thai meal included some onion rings burnt to a crisp and orange chicken that was devoid of chicken meat, containing only crunchy dough balls with jello-like orange sauce. (why were there onion rings @ thai? idk)
the chinese was similar, a container of sweet n sour sauce that was so congealed by the time i got home that it wouldn't come out of the container much less pour; it ahd to be scraped with a spoon. that bag was so greasy it stained some pants of mine with grease soaked and dripping through the bag

you can use dish soap (dawn i think) to get out grease stains accordin' to THE BIG DOG

strongbad

i'm usually not that bad probably the worst is when i have only bread and eggs and ill fry the egg and put it on the toast and put salt and pepper on it

it's ok

but i usually walk like 5 min and buy curry and rice with a fried egg on it for like $1 and sometimes that will last for two meals

Hiro

Quote from: antmaster5000 on April 07, 2016, 08:04:25 PM
i'm usually not that bad probably the worst is when i have only bread and eggs and ill fry the egg and put it on the toast and put salt and pepper on it

it's ok
this is like one of my gf's favorite meals
shit's delicious dude
eggs rule

strongbad

yeah i love fried eggs
preferably will have some avocado and/or cream cheese with it on the toast

Go Up