what chain resturant can u not stop eating at even though u know it is shit

Started by C.Mongler, March 31, 2016, 09:31:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 06, 2016, 06:55:16 PM
i've only had whataburger twice, both times while visiting texas. never seen them outside of texas

jack in the box i've had a few times, but only while in california. they don't exist up here in the north midwest
jack in the box doesn't exist anywhere in the midwest lol

squirrelfriend

carls jr is just hardee's with almost the same menu
carls jr just has more brand recognition on the west coast so they kept the brands separate
also the closest jack in the box was in north carolina

Samus Aran

i wish wienerschnitzel existed here, i miss their chili dogs. mostly just as a nostalgic thing cause i haven't had them in at least 6 or 7 years but still

squirrelfriend

Quote from: David on April 06, 2016, 06:59:44 PM
i've only had whataburger twice, both times while visiting texas. never seen them outside of texas

jack in the box i've had a few times, but only while in california. they don't exist up here in the north midwest
there's one in ohio lmfao

ME##

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 06, 2016, 07:08:54 PM
Quote from: David on April 06, 2016, 06:59:44 PM

there's one in ohio lmfao

the rust belt can fuck right off

YPrrrr

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 06, 2016, 07:01:31 PM
carls jr just has more brand recognition on the west coast so they kept the brands separate
Well technically carl's jr started first and acquired Hardee's so I guess they let Hardee's keep its name

I just remember Hardee's as a fried chicken restaurant but apparently that was only for a few years in the 90s
Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 06, 2016, 07:07:24 PM
i wish wienerschnitzel existed here, i miss their chili dogs. mostly just as a nostalgic thing cause i haven't had them in at least 6 or 7 years but still
Huh. We have them here and I've never eaten at it... Maybe I should. Fast food hot dogs seem sketchy though

squirrelfriend

Quote from: YPR Classic on April 06, 2016, 07:12:06 PM
Well technically carl's jr started first and acquired Hardee's so I guess they let Hardee's keep its name

I just remember Hardee's as a fried chicken restaurant but apparently that was only for a few years in the 90s
um idk where you live but they still sell fried chicken here rofl

YPrrrr

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 06, 2016, 07:47:44 PM

"For a few years in the early 1990s, Hardee's outlets sold the popular fried chicken recipe acquired from the Roy Rogers fast food chain, hoping it could compete with Kentucky Fried Chicken. Hardee's locations in southeastern Virginia and eastern North Carolina still serve chicken today, where sales remain strong, as well as the traditional sides such as mashed potatoes & gravy, cole slaw, and biscuits. "

Everywhere else they discontinued it saddood;

squirrelfriend

Quote from: YPR Classic on April 06, 2016, 08:08:44 PM

"For a few years in the early 1990s, Hardee's outlets sold the popular fried chicken recipe acquired from the Roy Rogers fast food chain, hoping it could compete with Kentucky Fried Chicken. Hardee's locations in southeastern Virginia and eastern North Carolina still serve chicken today, where sales remain strong, as well as the traditional sides such as mashed potatoes & gravy, cole slaw, and biscuits. "

i read wikipedia too :x
but yeah it's not that great fried chicken.
i get better chicken from the grocery deli tbh

YPrrrr

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 06, 2016, 08:09:30 PM
Quote from: YPR Classic on April 06, 2016, 08:08:44 PM

i read wikipedia too :x
Well then why are you asking me where I live when you know I don't live in SE Virginia or E North Carolina  akudood;

Thyme

i wish we had more chains around here tbh

here it's p. much just mcdonalds, subway and tim hortons, everything else is much more sparse

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Chyme on April 06, 2016, 08:13:07 PM

here it's p. much just mcdonalds, subway and tim hortons, everything else is much more sparse
tim hortons in america is awful. don't recommend. idk why the american military patronage service thought that was a good brand to sublease when there are better homegrown brands here tbh

eta: wanted to clarify that tim hortons is best enjoyed in canada and i like canada more than america xoxoxo

ME##

Quote from: Chyme on April 06, 2016, 08:13:07 PM

Québec court sur Dunkin

Hiro

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 06, 2016, 07:07:24 PM
had that like a month ago, not a great deal and nothing is all that amazing but it's a p. decent place if you're craving a corn dog

oh and as an epilogue to my popeye's story they built one really close to my home in phoenix about a year ago (replacing a KFC) and this one's much better and my mom has had it a few times now and just thinks it's okay

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Go Up