what chain resturant can u not stop eating at even though u know it is shit

Started by C.Mongler, March 31, 2016, 09:31:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

for me it's subway. there's infinite better options around here as far as sandwiches go, but i still eat at the subway next to my office at least once a week, usually more. like i could walk across the street and get a BANGING chicken riccota panini from this other shop, but nope, i'm always hittin up the subway.

for one it's fuckin' cheap and i can get a filling meal for like 7 bucks, whereas a filling meal of the previously mentioned panini is around 11 dollars. i think the real reason though is i have a weird nostalgia for the place. it was my favorite place to eat as a kid and i would always bug my mom for "SUBWAY FOR DINNER TONIGHT MOM!!" and on the rare occasion she would go i would get my fav sammy with my fav toppings and it'd be the best night of the week/month. i guess as an adult i relive those moments to a lesser degree whenever i bite into my shitty tuna fish subway sub

ANYWAY WHAT DO U LIKE

ME##

Ordering anything at subway is like pulling teeth worst place ever

C.Mongler

Samus Aran

idk taco bell? i eat that at least once a month it seems like.

i don't really think about this shit, i just eat the food i feel like eating for whatever price seems okay at the time and i don't try to pretend i'd somehow have "better taste" if i avoided fast food

C.Mongler

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on March 31, 2016, 10:03:00 AM
idk taco bell? i eat that at least once a month it seems like.

i don't really think about this shit, i just eat the food i feel like eating for whatever price seems okay at the time and i don't try to pretend i'd somehow have "better taste" if i avoided fast food

latfh  madood;

Daddy

Panera bread I guess.

Most of the restaurants I go to are local Pizza, Mexican, Italian, or Hot Pot places so they aren't chains.

Panera and Bon Chon are probably the two chains I go to the most and Bon Chon is the bomb

panera is expensive and just ok, especially with pulling the fucking smokehouse turkey panini off the menu.

and there is a cheaper, better soupshop nearby

ME##

Daddy

squirrelfriend

speaking of gay, i eat at chick-fil-a like once in a while
got to oppress the subset of homos who are likely just as hateful as chick-fil-a :3

C.Mongler

didn't they redact their anti-gay silliness a while ago; at least as a corporation, i'm sure as people the higher ups are still as anti-gay as ever

squirrelfriend

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 31, 2016, 11:23:33 AM
didn't they redact their anti-gay silliness a while ago; at least as a corporation, i'm sure as people the higher ups are still as anti-gay as ever
nominally but i still don't give a fuck who their ceo donates to lol

Hiro

yeah if i ever get fast food it's taco bell or mcdonalds like 90% of the time

Mando Pandango

Quote from: David on March 31, 2016, 09:56:53 AM
Ordering anything at subway is like pulling teeth worst place ever
[spoiler=tw: game grumps][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3VRXVvr6XU[/youtube][/spoiler]

idk i live in a downtown area with tons of great local options so i don't really do chains anymore doodhuh;
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up