what chain resturant can u not stop eating at even though u know it is shit

Started by C.Mongler, March 31, 2016, 09:31:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

popeyes is cool

i had thigh and leg, biscuit, one side, and a drink all for $3.99.  4.30 with tax

i love it
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

ME##

Hiro

I once convinced my mom to get popeyes for dinner since she'd never been and we pulled up to the drive-thru and the guy immediately asked what we'd like, we said we just needed a second to look at the menu. so he waited no more than 15 seconds tops before saying "ma'am, if you don't know what you want by now I'm going to need you to pull into the parking lot and come inside so I can help the next guest" when there was no one behind us and maybe one party inside from what we could tell. so my mom said "i'll just be a second I've never been here before and I don't know what you have" and he responded "i understand that but you'll have to come inside,"  clearly irritated, so my mom just drove away

6M69I69B9

Quote from: ʜɨɍɵ҈҈ on April 05, 2016, 08:03:03 PM
I once convinced my mom to get popeyes for dinner since she'd never been and we pulled up to the drive-thru and the guy immediately asked what we'd like, we said we just needed a second to look at the menu. so he waited no more than 15 seconds tops before saying "ma'am, if you don't know what you want by now I'm going to need you to pull into the parking lot and come inside so I can help the next guest" when there was no one behind us and maybe one party inside from what we could tell. so my mom said "i'll just be a second I've never been here before and I don't know what you have" and he responded "i understand that but you'll have to come inside,"  clearly irritated, so my mom just drove away
man that is bogus
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

squirrelfriend

what a dick
that's why i don't eat at popeye's that often

silvertone

sounds like your mom is too retarded for popeye's sry. gotta go fast

strongbad

Daddy

Any time I see a semi-long post about Popeyes I get scared because

[spoiler]I just ate some fried chicken. The breasts were juicy, and the buns were soft and warm. Afterwards, the division manager of Popeyes came up to my table and asked me how the meal was.I said I was satisfied, but the meal lacked a certain je ne sais quoi. He apologized profusely, and said he had something to show me that would make up for it.
He lead me to the back of the popeyes, to a room soaked from floor to ceiling in blood. In the center of it was a live horse, chained by all four legs to the structural supports of the warehouse like room. As I watched, employees of the popeyes cut large sections from the horse, which was whinneying and screaming in horror, the remaining sections of its body covered with festering sores and a froth of sweat.
The popeyes employees took the chunks of horseflesh and sliced them into pieces, then they rooted around through the bags of trash strewn around the room to find discarded chicken bones.
They quickly tenderized the meat with sledgehammers and fed it into a machine which formed the horsemeat around the bones, then they breaded and deepfried it.
I asked the division manager why he had led me back to this place, and he pointed at the steed's rump, the diseased asshole puckering rythmically with terror, squirting pus with each convulsion. "We're just about to use that section, would you like a crack at it first?"
I quickly unzipped my pants and wasted no time jamming my erect penis into the stallion's defenseless asshole. With each thrust, I donkey punched the horse in the back of the head, making it clench its ass even tighter. I came just as the horse died. I was delighted. Popeyes definitely went the extra mile to make me a satisfied customer.[/spoiler]

C.Mongler

i'd take my sweet as time if that happened, what's he gonna do, come out an move my car  baddood;

i'm always taking forever to decide at a drive through, but then again I'm always stoned if i'm in a drive thru

YPrrrr

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 05, 2016, 02:38:38 PM
related to thread: just remembered today that i like popeye's a lot

no idea if people generally think it's shit tho
nah popeyes is awesome. The chicken and seemingly every side are great.
Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 05, 2016, 08:22:57 PM
what a dick
because of that one guy at that one location?

I gotta admit their customer service and cleanliness kinda suck but at least the assholes can make the food lol

Unlike whataburger argh;

squirrelfriend

Quote from: YPR Classic on April 06, 2016, 10:16:24 AM
Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 05, 2016, 02:38:38 PM
related to thread: just remembered today that i like popeye's a lot

no idea if people generally think it's shit tho
nah popeyes is awesome. The chicken and seemingly every side are great.
Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 05, 2016, 08:22:57 PM
what a dick
because of that one guy at that one location?

I gotta admit their customer service and cleanliness kinda suck but at least the assholes can make the food lol

Unlike whataburger argh;
no i've experienced some rudeness and it's the fact they tend to place their locations like out of the way and in like near-dead towns
i like the food though, but i just don't deal with rudeness lol

Samus Aran

the popeye's near us is really small and cramped that's all i can really knock it for

Travis

i've never had popeyes, jack in the box, whataburger, or carls jr

the only one of those ive seen around here is popeyes

Samus Aran

i've only had whataburger twice, both times while visiting texas. never seen them outside of texas

jack in the box i've had a few times, but only while in california. they don't exist up here in the north midwest

Go Up