March 28, 2024, 11:04:11 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GET IN THE PIT

Started by C.Mongler, March 25, 2016, 07:07:43 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Mando Pandango on March 05, 2019, 09:38:19 PMFuck sitting at concerts

seriously lol that's so boring

for me, a good show is one where i can be close to the stage and have some room to move around. all the better if there's a decent pit. i love punk shows.

pretty much the only exceptions are for like...venues where there's nearby tables/bar seats not too far from the stage and i'm not feeling an opener too much. never sit for the main act!!!

i hate shows at huge venues where you have no choice but to sit

ME##

I try to sit at concerts even when there's no chairs around

YPrrrr

Pits are not for me

I'll sit, stand, dance, participate but no violence thx

C.Mongler

OH SHIT ITS TIME TO

OPEN THIS SHIT BACK UP

I BETTER SEE EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER LETS GOOOO

yOuRoBsEsSiOn,wHeReIcAnPaSsByThEyDoThAtWhEnYoU'ReDeAdAlIvEiCoUlDcOuNtThEsTaRsAnDyOuCoUnTeDtHeScReAmS.SoIfYoUwOuLdPlEaSeJuStHaNdMeMyTiCkEt,iWiLlGoAnDjOiNtHeGrOuNd.iTwAsWhErEiWaSiNtHeFiRsTpLaCe

YPrrrr

I wonder how that floor felt

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Samus Aran on March 05, 2019, 10:35:21 PMi hate shows at huge venues where you have no choice but to sit
This has become a deal breaker for me. Why would I go see Anderson .Paak if he's gonna stick me in a seat the whole show? I don't think so, Andy.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

what if instead of sit

you stand

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

Mando Pandango

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

Everyone hates me when I stand at concerts  saddood;

Samus Aran

For as many pits as I've been in, I've never been hurt all that badly. The worst was from falling during a crowdsurf but it wasn't that bad. And I have been kneed in the face by another crowdsurfer once but again it wasn't that bad.

C.Mongler

i got straight punched in the head in a turnstile pit, though it didnt hurt that bad. the worst was at a ceremony show. the start playing the song 'sick', which is my jam, so im like yea buddy lemme pick up some change and shit in the pit!!! well i didnt think about the fact that the show had been going for like 30 minutes and the linoleum floor was soaked in fucking beer and whatever other liquids. so i go across the pit and attempt to stop for a run to the other side, however there was no friction and i immediatly slip and land straight on my fucking back. there was a brief moment where everything stopped and i thought i was dead, or at least unconscious. but in a real-lief second later i come to and am like oh shit im laying on the floor at a punk show, and some kids had already moved in to try and get my big ass up, but needless to say once i stand up my back is FUCKED. that shit hurt for like literally 8-10 months afterwards. i haven't really gone into a pit since tbh besides little like 5 second 'yay i like this song' moments lol

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i went into the pit one time when I was like 16 at a local show and this big gnarly dude straight up punched me in the chest and i flew out of the pit

Go Up