April 16, 2024, 12:33:12 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

alcoholic beverages

Started by strongbad, March 22, 2016, 10:41:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

maybe you're going out for a night on the town or maybe you're enjoying a nice evening in. what's ur likely drink of choice

sake
hot sake
fancy draught beer
water beer
wine
gin and tonic
vodka and orange juice
run and coke
whiskey on the rocks
tequila shots with salt and lime
Go Down

strongbad

i really like trendy draught beer but i only drink awful thai beer currently
[spoiler][/spoiler]

i also really like gin and tonic but i've never really like "gotten into" it you know

YPrrrr

Draught just means it comes from a keg dude it can still be Bud Light or whatever

If I'm trying to get fucked up I'll drink shitty beer, tequila, whiskey, rum drinks.

If I'm trying to have an actual conversation with someone or just hang out I drink mostly IPAs, APAs, IIPAs, high abv shit

Samus Aran

uhh i really only drink hard liquors, mixed drinks/cocktails and like liqueurs and stuff. i'm not big on beer or wine. shandies are ok. ipa is ok.

so basically, of the poll options, i like gin and tonic, vodka and orange juice, and tequila shots. i never liked rum and coke much simply because i don't like coke. and i'm not much of a whiskey guy tbh, i don't dislike it though.

worth noting that my go-to "gin and tonic" is actually more like a gin mojito, because i like lime and mint in it. specifically using bombay, most of the time.

Hiro

rum and coke is solid, i have some decent whiskey and in fact it's the only alcohol I own and I don't buy anything else ever, but I'm not a big whiskey fan so I just don't drink much. I generally prefer somewhat girly drinks, but my main go-to is hard ciders and lemonades, but that's not an option in the poll. sometimes I like nicer beer, though as far as macro brew I do like asahi somewhat

strongbad

Quote from: YPR Classic on March 22, 2016, 10:45:53 PM
Draught just means it comes from a keg dude it can still be Bud Light or whatever

i totally knew this i am just not very smart

strongbad

Mando Pandango

five years from now i'm going to be the biggest beer snob douche you guys just wait and see
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on March 23, 2016, 01:04:18 AM
five years from now i'm going to be the biggest beer snob douche you guys just wait and see
hf poisoning yourself

Daddy

I love beer. I drink beer p.much daily

Socks

club jawn always go for fuxking vodka and some sort of chaser, it varies, vodka and ice tea is my favorite and took me a long time find it. but usually soda or juice. also on the rocks by itself is nice. with some gum.

for eating and women, wine.

homies and milling, beer, ipa, golden/dark high % stuff.

C.Mongler

stouts, whiskey ginger, or whiskey two ice cubes are the only things i drink NO EXCEPTIONS

strongbad

oohhhh i forgot about whiskey ginger those are yummy

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i used to really like ipa's but have moved to lagers and pale ales.

nowadays I usually just drink high life which is pretty nice after work. a 12 pack lasts me little over a week.

I dont drink whiskey as much as I used to (and the whiskey I do get isn't that bullshit 100proof Evan Williams lol). I dont go for coctails typically, but this girl I've been seeing makes great cocktails and hopefully she will show me da ropes.

Gin is fine, I try to stay away from rum. When I'm at the bar I usually get a beer and a shot of whatever well whisky they have.

snoorkel

- soju or sake
    - with fruit juice
- gin lime soda
- beer, craft/whatever only matters how much i wana spend

Go Up