March 28, 2024, 02:23:53 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

THE PURGE WHATEVERPOINTOH

Started by Daddy, March 19, 2016, 06:22:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Shalom,

Effective immeidately the following boards are being absorbed into their more active counterpart

Hello board into The Lobby
Reason: Board was a joke board and the joke is stupid now. Also not active

Mario board into Video Games:
Reason: Another Joke Board

Anonymous Board into the Lobby:
Reason: This used to be a really popular board but before my decision, the last post was in October 2015.  I'm in the process of moving all the threads over now

Food into Offline Discussion:
Reason: Not really that active of a board and the precedent exists for other threads like this, such as sports and "parties" or w/e. 

Anime into Arts:
Reason: There are literally threads from 2012 on the front page. Highly inactive, save for some discussion threads which can remain as active in the Arts board

may be updated with more boards later on.

and mmaybe RANKS

don't let's

When I loaded up Boyah and like half the boards were gone.

History purge was still the the best purge though. This one was pretty good. Emote purge got rid of doom; and PM purges were eh

Nyerp

why does the esoteric & occult get to stay

Daddy

Quote from: Nyerp on March 19, 2016, 07:53:50 PM
it will be gone once i figure out where it should go and i recover from moving like 60 pages of threads

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Khadafi on March 19, 2016, 06:22:06 PM
Food into Offline Discussion:
Reason: Not really that active of a board and the precedent exists for other threads like this, such as sports and "parties" or w/e.

most likely this pretty much spells the end for food-specific discussion on boyah :'(

not that there was much anymore but nonetheless i feel a deep sense of loss, i'll be eating alone and in tears for the next few days

also i guess i'll have to turn back to mpf for fulfilling mario discussion now cry;

Hiro

what the fuck no why why whyyyyy
the anonymous board at least should be left alone, that one really sucks

anime should have just been a child board of arts, internet/sci/tech should be absorbed into the lobby, esoteric and philosophy should be merged and renamed "serious discussion"

why can't actual improvements be made to boyah instead of just moving shit around for no real reason

Hiro

no seriously WHY THE FUCK would you get rid of anonymous like I'm actually really sad about that one

silvertone

good job deleting the anime board

don't let's

musica.cards

Quote from: ʜɨɍɵ҈҈ on March 19, 2016, 11:34:09 PM
no seriously WHY THE FUCK would you get rid of anonymous like I'm actually really sad about that one

Maybe anonymous posting can be made into a feature?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Daddy

The last post was literally 6 months ago

Snowy

no one used the anonymous board lol

Hiro

Quote from: Khadafi on March 20, 2016, 05:58:07 AM
The last post was literally 6 months ago
well in that case let's just close everything but the lobby since boyah's inactive in general

Quote from: musica.cards on March 20, 2016, 03:30:55 AM
Maybe anonymous posting can be made into a feature?
eh yeah maybe

snoorkel

Quote from: Khadafi on March 19, 2016, 07:55:57 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on March 19, 2016, 07:53:50 PM
it will be gone once i figure out where it should go and i recover from moving like 60 pages of threads

DO NOT FUCKING

Go Up