could anyone spare an invite to that private anime torrent site

Started by strongbad, March 13, 2016, 06:30:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

i think it's animebytes or something

i used to be a member but then i didn't actually watch anime so i got deleted
but now i've been watching a lot and i'm tired of TPB and not having a choice in subs or dubs or quality

strongbad

NVM i was able to reenable my account with the click of a button lol

Samus Aran

Honestly since you got back into it fine, if you have an invite yourself I'll take one. Granted, I've almost always been able to find anything via nyaa.se, bakabt, or other miscellaneous sources...but it would be nice to add animebytes to that list.

strongbad

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on March 13, 2016, 07:38:35 PM
Honestly since you got back into it fine, if you have an invite yourself I'll take one. Granted, I've almost always been able to find anything via nyaa.se, bakabt, or other miscellaneous sources...but it would be nice to add animebytes to that list.

are those all public sites? good to know if so

i'd invite you if i had one but it looks like they only give them out to power users and i've only downloaded one thing ever from this site lol

seems like a great site, though

Hiro

Samus Aran

Quote from: antmaster5000 on March 13, 2016, 08:01:05 PM
Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on March 13, 2016, 07:38:35 PM

are those all public sites? good to know if so

i'd invite you if i had one but it looks like they only give them out to power users and i've only downloaded one thing ever from this site lol

seems like a great site, though

All the ones I listed are public yeah.

Go Up