April 19, 2024, 03:45:03 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Furi

Started by TooB, March 09, 2016, 10:59:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmAPBnUfLfs[/youtube]

Haven't heard about this game until now, but it looks fackin awesome

no set release date for now

strongbad

wow that looks really sick

graphical style and music look to be top notch, and it just looks like such an original shmup. i like how the trailer just focused on one battle so you can kinda get the whole idea.
i can see this having an insane skill cap.

C.Mongler

love the gfx, looks like it could be cool

tho it also looks like it has schmup elements too it AND YALL KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THOSE

Hiro

huh looks pretty damn cool

Kalahari Inkantation

ne@

i look forward to seeing more

Nyerp

this is """"""""""""free""""""""""""" on ps+ btw

beat the first 2 bosses, it's p. intensse so far

TooB

just played enough to beat the first boss.

though it was only a tutorial fight, it was fun.
Hopefully it stays that way. I can see this being pretty awesome

Nyerp

Wow, I'm pissed. Don't stay in the 6th boss's rest area for too long or else the game will literally end and erase all your progress!!!!!!! WOW INDIE GAMES ARE SO DEEP AND EXPERIMENTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking christ, can i at least say i completed this piece of shit? i'm dropping it indefinitely after that

TooB

Beat The Line.

These fights are a lot of fun.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Nyerp on July 10, 2016, 08:44:38 PM
Wow, I'm pissed. Don't stay in the 6th boss's rest area for too long or else the game will literally end and erase all your progress!!!!!!! WOW INDIE GAMES ARE SO DEEP AND EXPERIMENTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking christ, can i at least say i completed this piece of shit? i'm dropping it indefinitely after that

lmao what that sounds fucking dipshitted

Nyerp

ok nvm i went back and beat the game because the first 5 bosses are easy the second time around since you already know what to do

[spoiler]i didn't like it 5thgrade;

sniper lady, sword guy, and the final boss's bullshit last phase were extremely annoying and brought the game down a lot for me. also the walking sections are boring and serve no purpose other than padding out the game. they're just unskippable cutscenes. why didn't they just make levels???

but my biggest gripe is that the melee combat has NO depth. the game boils down to just sitting there and memorizing the bosses' attack patterns so you can parry their moves and then mash the attack button. in fact this whole game is just memorizing shit so you can do it better next time. the bosses are built so that most of their phases are piss easy except the very last one, meaning you'll die on it multiple times while learning it bit by bit, mindlessly re-fighting the bulk of the boss inbetween each try. i don't like that.

visuals, soundtrack, and designs were cool tho!!!! (minus the fucking screen tearing)[/spoiler]

Go Up