March 28, 2024, 11:18:30 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

MAKING A MURDER (a netflix original) THREAD

Started by C.Mongler, January 28, 2016, 12:50:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

HAVE YOU WATCHED MAKING A MURDERER? WHAT DO YOU THINK? WHO DONE IT!??

MASSIVE FUCKING SPOILERS BELOW THIS POINT IN THE THREAD GTFO IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

anyway
i'm not totally convinced steve didn't do it, but i think there's way too much doubt to convict him on it. especially since there's NO FUCKING DNA OR BLOOD ANYWHERE ON HIS PROPERTY and he's too fat and lazy of a man to have done THAT much of a cleanup job. also how the fuck you gonna charge the dude on the murder BUT NOT MUTILATING THE CORPSE?? so the jury thought he murdered her, but someone unbeknownst to the trial hacked the woman up and threw her in the fire????? THE FUCK. but yeah by all accounts steve avery was kind of a total shit bag and the show whitewashes it completely. like the 'whoopsies!' setting a cat on fire incident was totally malicious, and theres some other shit about possibly raping a teenager and holding family members at gunpoint out there, but who's to say those accounts are accurate

brendan on the other hand is innocent as shit and it's a god damn travesty that put that poor boy in prison. there's literally 0 evidence he did it besides a clearly coaxed confession (you can watch the whole thing on youtube, it's fucking infuriating) and they still charged him on it.

WHO DONE IT THEN??? if steve really didnt do it, honestly i think the brother was involved somehow. he seemed way to blindly set on YEAH STEVEN AND BRENDAN ARE INNOCENT 100% THEY JUST HATE COPS EVEN THOUGH THERE'S CLEARLY SOME FUCKERY GOING ON, YEAH THEY CLEARLY DID IT FUCKIN COP HATERS HOPE THEY GO TO JAIL FOREVER. like i get having your sister brutally murdered might make you want to cling to any hope of justice you can, but shit man, there's some points where it seems like his head is ALL THE WAY up his own asshole. i dunno, seemed suspiciously douchey to me

WHAT DO U THINK BOYAHS

ME##

C.Mongler

strongbad

just not reading anything since i just found out about the blood that was probably tampered with

shit
like the police definitely did something but i still dont believe that steven didn't do it
hmm

LCK

i feel pretty much exactly the same. steve definitely could have done it. but how the fuck can anyone be sure either way? let alone enough to send him to prison for life

and yea, the brendan situation just pisses me off. i can't believe they still convicted that obviously innocent kid. the jury should have seen the entire fucking interrogation. brendan has nooooo idea what is going on during the whole thing. he was blatantly confused and just making up answers because he thought it was the right thing to do.

C.Mongler

yeah he clearly just wanted to go home and play some ps2, who da fuck wouldn't  saddood;

Go Up