April 24, 2024, 02:09:37 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Force Awakens - THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by Samus Aran, December 23, 2015, 11:10:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

i liked it. you can nitpick it to death if you want but i think it did everything a star wars movie is intended to. family conflicts, check. pew pews, check. cool grafix, check. lightsaber battles that arent awkard and pointless, mostly check. cool tunes (fuck you u're wrong and didnt actually listen if u think otherwise), check. left enough questions to make me wanna see the next one asap, check.

like it's not going to change cinema forever, no shit. it's a children's movie that was intended to draw in younger fans who haven't experienced true star wars fanaticism before and to give a light handjob to the adults who brought them to see it reliving their youth. if you thought it sucked you probably just have a stick in your ass and are just old and miserable.

silvertone

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 29, 2015, 01:09:09 PM

like it's not going to change cinema forever, no shit. it's a children's movie that was intended to draw in younger fans who haven't experienced true star wars fanaticism before and to give a light handjob to the adults who brought them to see it reliving their youth. if you thought it sucked you probably just have a stick in your ass and are just old and miserable.

OR

we aren't a fan of synchronizing our nostalgia w/ boomers with faux-millennial mannerisms. This is simplly a mind control movie to have everyone thinking about the same P R O D U C T. it's to sell toys, and video games. Not a fan of an 2 hour advertisement sry. fuck u corps and fuck star wars.

YPrrrr

i liked it. you can nitpick it to death if you want but i think it did everything a star wars movie is intended to. family conflicts, check. pew pews, check. cool grafix, check. lightsaber battles that arent awkard and pointless, mostly check. cool tunes (fuck you u're wrong and didnt actually listen if u think otherwise), check. left enough questions to make me wanna see the next one asap, check.

None of the tunes were as memorable as others in the series, sorry. Couldn't hum a single one if you offered me everything and I saw it twice

TooB

Quote from: YPR Classic on December 29, 2015, 02:22:53 PM

None of the tunes were as memorable as others in the series, sorry. Couldn't hum a single one if you offered me everything and I saw it twice
you're telling me the first time you saw any of the movies, you could hum the music right away?

YPrrrr

December 29, 2015, 03:02:38 PM #34 Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 03:06:13 PM by YPR Classic
Quote from: Loto on December 29, 2015, 02:42:38 PM

you're telling me the first time you saw any of the movies, you could hum the music right away?
Yes.

There are very few movies with music that sticks in your mind and ingrains itself. It doesn't mean they're bad just because they're not memorable.

TooB

Quote from: YPR Classic on December 29, 2015, 03:02:38 PM

Yes.
ok then

YPrrrr

Quote from: Loto on December 29, 2015, 03:05:04 PM

Yes.
ok then
I mean does not memorable mean capable of being remembered

TooB

C.Mongler

Quote from: hamfusk on December 29, 2015, 02:00:56 PM

OR

we aren't a fan of synchronizing our nostalgia w/ boomers with faux-millennial mannerisms. This is simplly a mind control movie to have everyone thinking about the same P R O D U C T. it's to sell toys, and video games. Not a fan of an 2 hour advertisement sry. fuck u corps and fuck star wars.

exhibit A everyone

Yes.

There are very few movies with music that sticks in your mind and ingrains itself. It doesn't mean they're bad just because they're not memorable.

and you're full of shit lmao

Commander Fuckass

>Not humming the Imperial March while smashing some Pussy

goowan
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

silvertone

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 29, 2015, 04:24:19 PM
Quote from: hamfusk on December 29, 2015, 02:00:56 PM

OR

exhibit A everyone

Yes.

and you're full of shit lmao
Why does everything have to be amazing or shit

Can't it just be like... okay?

TooB

ME##

Quote from: Loto on December 29, 2015, 10:34:27 PM
Not when it comes to star wars... duh.
no this is the problem with all form of opinions today on all subject matters

Samus Aran

Go Up