May 21, 2024, 05:54:17 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The sorry state of gaming

Started by The artist formally known, October 03, 2015, 10:07:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

nowhere in my post did i imply that no one should buy it just because i'm unimpressed befuddlement

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 14, 1974, 06:53:48 AM
just don't buy it then dipshit jesus this isnt that hard of a concept lol if no one wants it for 60 its price will drop like a rock in a matter of weeks. christ lol

thanks for the economics lesson
i'm banking on either a price drop or low sales being the case if what we've seen really is all they have to offer, and in fact that would confirm that i was perfectly justified in finding the initial launch price of $60 to be ridiculous

yes, i very much look forward to being vindicated

C.Mongler

Quote from: Tectron on March 05, 2016, 11:15:50 AM
yes, i very much look forward to being vindicated

lol wow a game you'd never be interested in costs too much for you to be interested in, wow internet tough guy over here

don't let's

Quote from: Tectron on March 04, 2016, 01:43:56 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkplUsR2z6E[/youtube]

'i wandered around aimlessly for a bit, uttered an inquisitive 'hm' at an arbitrary anomaly, and then left to do the same ad infinitum on some other generic planet'

'i hope it lives up to its expectations' is a euphemism for 'i fear this would become boring within an hour'

where is the $60 worth of depth here

what is the incentive for exploring beyond empty gazing at random objects

no man's sky would make an absolutely brilliant template for a game like mass effect or something, but as of right now it just seems like a framework without any inherent purpose of its own

i am so looking forward to seeing this game's metacritic scores lol
I really want to like this game, and I thought it looked pretty good and seemed interesting ever since it was announced. But those are also my "fears" about it, that it's going to be all fluff and little to no substance. Especially with how they bost about how many planets you can explore and stuff like that. It just feels like it has a really good chance at being repetitive in a bad way, or barren, or both.

TooB

Thyme

turok 2 was tight

[spoiler]@ItsAllTight[/spoiler]

TooB

don't let's

don't let's

Thyme

don't let's

Do any games have any cool cheat codes these days or stuff like pen and ink mode and stuff like that?

C.Mongler

Thyme

the uncharteds had those unlockables but that was already a few years ago

Daddy

Nintendo and DLC ruined gaems

TooB

Go Up