April 23, 2024, 05:13:41 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The sorry state of gaming

Started by reeper, October 03, 2015, 10:07:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: Tectron on January 08, 2016, 01:20:20 AM
http://allthingsd.com/20130606/oculus-co-founders-luckey-and-mitchell-on-the-rifts-progress-price-and-limitations-qa-part-one/

QuoteLuckey: If something’s even $600, it doesn’t matter how good it is, how great of an experience it is â€" if they just can’t afford it, then it really might as well not exist. We’re going for the mainstream, but time will tell what the market is.

oh! yeah man this interview jargon from two and a half year ago is DEFINITIVE PROOF that VR IS DEAD

TooB

http://www.destructoid.com/watch-lightning-try-to-lifelessly-sell-a-louis-vuitton-handbag-329638.phtml

Why is this a real thing?

Let's just take a character people already don't care about, and drive her COMPLETELY into the ground

Samus Aran

idk it's not really any weirder than having miku advertise cars

nobody really cares about these weird advertising stunts, they pass harmlessly

TooB

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on January 15, 2016, 09:42:32 PM
idk it's not really any weirder than having miku advertise cars

nobody really cares about these weird advertising stunts, they pass harmlessly
hmmm

Kalahari Inkantation

TooB

At least they gave Miku some sense of personality

Samus Aran

TooB

C.Mongler

lol thats why i never beat dark souls but i didn't write an article about it

mostly i just don't have the time or patience for souls games. they're fun, don't get me wrong, but i'm already too involved in one memorization-fest of a game (dota 2) and trying to get into another just kind of bores me. happens with fighting games too lol.

TooB

This is like that kotaku article saying that shin megami tensei iv was too hard.

Thyme

Quote from: @JimSterlingThe suggested $60 tag for No Man's Sky would be less of a problem if the game wasn't all hype and barely any fucking details so far.

#thymeopinions

Snowy

Quote from: Rhyme on March 02, 2016, 09:07:57 AM
Quote from: @JimSterlingThe suggested $60 tag for No Man's Sky would be less of a problem if the game wasn't all hype and barely any fucking details so far.

#thymeopinions
It's going to be $60?

TooB

What made people think it wasn't going to be normal priced?
Haven't heard anything about this game.

Go Up