March 28, 2024, 01:01:00 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

reddit anime/manga exchange. general discussion/advice

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, July 13, 2015, 06:58:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I signed up for this, got matched with some kid in Singapore. idk what to get him as he's into some real weeb shit. Maybe Boyah can help me out?

Likes & Dislikes

Huge fan of anime and manga.

Read any manga genre as long as it catches my interest. Similarly with animes.

For animes, particularly love KyoAni style animes. However do watch other animes from other studios as well. Among my favorite characters are Kuriyama Mirai, Takanashi Rikka, and Kosaki Onodera. Last anime I watched was Nanatsu no Taizai which I enjoyed. Also liked Nisekoi, Chuunibyou, Parasyte, Kyōkai no Kanata, Tamako Market, Haikyuu...to name a few. Don't have a specific genre but do like those with moe-ness.

For manga, currently reading One Piece and Bleach. One Piece's pace and story is really good. On the other hand, I'm reading Bleach just for the sake of reading, lost some of its..."magic" for me. Also read Fairy Tale. Those 3 are the ongoing ones. I enjoy reading completed mangas in a shot, saves me the waiting of a new chapter. Among my all time favorites are, Slam Dunk, Death Note, and ongoing One Piece.

Also enjoy a few ecchi stuff once a while...HA-HA! KissxSis and Nozoki Ana...was fun. Aaaaaanyways...

Do you prefer to receive anime, manga, or will either make your eyes sparkle with joy?
Whatever makes my eyes sparkle with joy

My favorite character is:
Kuriyama Mirai, Takanashi Rikka, and Kosaki Onodera

Needles to say I'm glib about most of these. I know the favorites that he lists, but idk what would be a good thing to buy him.

ME##

Nyerp

silvertone

Go Up