June 30, 2024, 11:36:48 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dark Souls III

Started by TooB, June 09, 2015, 01:49:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

that being said, this game, as it stands in my mind now, ranks to me as follows;

Bloodborne>Dark Souls 3/Dark Souls>Demon's Souls>Dark Souls 2

Nyerp

Bloodborne=Dark Souls>Demon's Souls>>>>Dark Souls 3>Dark Souls 2

not my final opinion of course, but i doubt it'll change after i beat the game

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on April 19, 2016, 10:56:12 PM
Bloodborne=Dark Souls>Demon's Souls>>>>Dark Souls 3>Dark Souls 2

not my final opinion of course, but i doubt it'll change after i beat the game
honestly, for me, Dark Souls 3 might not be equal to Dark Souls.....

it may be higher

C.Mongler

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 19, 2016, 09:24:09 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on April 19, 2016, 07:50:04 PM
Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 19, 2016, 07:48:17 PM
not to spoil it or anything, but you definitely need to have at least played dark souls 1 before touching 3

yeah see that's what i'm saying lol. i've played a bit of 2, honestly probably more than 1

no idea what the fuck is happening lololol

i mean def finish bloodborne because it rules but also def play dark 1

yeah i'm TRYIN i'm TRYIN probably will do that in THAT ORDEr. i stopped playing DS1 cuz i got it at launch on pc and it was a hot turd so i decided to hold off until it was fixerino'd

Nyerp

[spoiler]beat seath and ludwig's lovechild first try. cool boss wrench;

the dancer still fucked me up though, even having seen her multiple times from the game's original demo[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

man, the smouldering lake is a confusing area in some parts. there are still a couple items i can't seem to figure out how to get to

Nyerp

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 20, 2016, 10:25:01 AM
man, the smouldering lake is a confusing area in some parts. there are still a couple items i can't seem to figure out how to get to

[spoiler]yeah there's a wall in the lake with an item behind it that only the giant arrows can break. too bad i didn't realize that before i turned the stupid machine off awdood;[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on April 20, 2016, 10:30:43 AM

[spoiler]yeah there's a wall in the lake with an item behind it that only the giant arrows can break. too bad i didn't realize that before i turned the stupid machine off awdood;[/spoiler]

what the fuck

maybe you can turn it back on though i guess i could try that

TooB

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 20, 2016, 10:31:33 AM

what the fuck

no. Once it's off, it's off.
That ring behind the wall is gone til ng+

Nyerp

lmao wow i thought you could turn it back on but i just didn't want to

Samus Aran

Quote from: Loto on April 20, 2016, 10:36:11 AM
Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 20, 2016, 10:31:33 AM

what the fuck

no. Once it's off, it's off.
That ring behind the wall is gone til ng+

poopy

Nyerp

[spoiler=secret area spoilers]champion gundyr and ancient wyvern down

is there a trophy for discovering smouldering lake? i have trophies for discovering untended graves (lame) and archdragon peak (cool so far) but not one for the lake. it could be a spot for a covenant trophy but i hope i didn't miss a trophy due to some glitch[/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on April 20, 2016, 09:33:08 PM
[spoiler=secret area spoilers]champion gundyr and ancient wyvern down

is there a trophy for discovering smouldering lake? i have trophies for discovering untended graves (lame) and archdragon peak (cool so far) but not one for the lake. it could be a spot for a covenant trophy but i hope i didn't miss a trophy due to some glitch[/spoiler]
[spoiler]no theres no trophy for finding smouldering lake.
also, I hope you really like the boss in archdragon peak. its very cool.[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

just got to this game's spooky area

TooB

I think Yuka Kitamura should do the entirety of the next "Souls" game's soundtrack

Go Up