June 23, 2024, 12:54:01 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dark Souls III

Started by TooB, June 09, 2015, 01:49:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on April 19, 2016, 06:13:28 AM
Quote from: Loto on April 18, 2016, 11:18:42 PM
Well then, looks like I just found my new favorite boss for this game.
I seem to be at the end of the game now, but before that, I have an optional area left.
can you hold my hand through The Old Demon King  :(
possibly.

TooB

Optional "super" boss down!

TooB

Oh man, that was a fun as hell final boss

wrench;

Nyerp

[spoiler]finally beat sulvlahyhlan after realizing that the fight is much easier if you walk around him with your shield raised instead of frantically trying to roll through every attack lol[/spoiler]

C.Mongler

can u guys play other games and post in other threads please i very much would like to be involved with a discussion

Nyerp

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 19, 2016, 04:33:29 PM
can u guys play other games and post in other threads please i very much would like to be involved with a discussion
so pick up the game and be involved.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on April 19, 2016, 04:16:59 PM
[spoiler]finally beat sulvlahyhlan after realizing that the fight is much easier if you walk around him with your shield raised instead of frantically trying to roll through every attack lol[/spoiler]

same, just beat him now

fight is easier if you kill his first clone really quickly. i ignored the second since it comes out at the end of the fight

C.Mongler

Quote from: Loto on April 19, 2016, 04:58:40 PM
so pick up the game and be involved.

i want to but i'm still like 25% done with DS 1, and I still have literally every other souls game to beat first but currently I'm playing Bloodborne

seems weird to just pick up 3 right now just to participate in this thread  saddood;

Samus Aran

not to spoil it or anything, but you definitely need to have at least played dark souls 1 before touching 3

C.Mongler

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 19, 2016, 07:48:17 PM
not to spoil it or anything, but you definitely need to have at least played dark souls 1 before touching 3

yeah see that's what i'm saying lol. i've played a bit of 2, honestly probably more than 1

no idea what the fuck is happening lololol

strongbad

try playin' some roguelikes   wariodood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 19, 2016, 07:50:04 PM
Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 19, 2016, 07:48:17 PM

yeah see that's what i'm saying lol. i've played a bit of 2, honestly probably more than 1

no idea what the fuck is happening lololol

i mean def finish bloodborne because it rules but also def play dark 1

Nyerp

yeah...so i've now come to accept that this game is just a big sendoff for the series. after making it to a certain area, i can't see this game as anything but that. the original content and concepts in this game are great, but the focus is clearly on pleasing people who want to see callbacks to the previous games, and that's fine i guess...

[spoiler]did they really need to give gwyndolin such a fucking cruel fate though holy shit[/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on April 19, 2016, 10:43:43 PM
yeah...so i've now come to accept that this game is just a big sendoff for the series. after making it to a certain area, i can't see this game as anything but that. the original content and concepts in this game are great, but the focus is clearly on pleasing people who want to see callbacks to the previous games, and that's fine i guess...

[spoiler]did they really need to give gwyndolin such a fucking cruel fate though holy shit[/spoiler]
I mean, it makes sense.
it IS the last Dark Souls game..........
supposedly

Go Up