April 27, 2024, 08:41:25 PM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dark Souls III

Started by TooB, June 09, 2015, 01:49:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

TooB

wooooooowwww......

they brought the [spoiler]asylum demon[/spoiler] back....
again....

Nyerp

[spoiler]uhhh so they rehashed the exact same batwing demons from das1 to take you to undead settlement but they don't even appear in the level itself??? they don't even fit in aesthetically to the level they're taking you to or the one they're taking you from???? they just show up to say HEY REMEMBER US WE'RE DOING THIS FOR THE THIRD TIME and then leave?????[/spoiler]

also holy fuck the npcs are overpowered

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on April 14, 2016, 04:43:31 PM
[spoiler]uhhh so they rehashed the exact same batwing demons from das1 to take you to undead settlement but they don't even appear in the level itself??? they don't even fit in aesthetically to the level they're taking you to or the one they're taking you from???? they just show up to say HEY REMEMBER US WE'RE DOING THIS FOR THE THIRD TIME and then leave?????[/spoiler]

also holy fuck the npcs are overpowered
yes, this game does that kinda thing a lot.
so be prepared for that

TooB

Oh man.... [spoiler]the abyss watchers [/spoiler] was a spectacular fight.
Not hard, (I died once) but very fun. And very reminiscent of a certain bloodborne boss, in a very good way.

Kalahari Inkantation

gaaah it'll be literally days before this is in my hands :( :(

Snowy

I'm about to get my 3rd and final ending and I can put this game down for a while. goowan

Nyerp

famy

i pre-ordered digital deluxe but i haven't been able to download it yet lol  :(
I should have it by tonight

TooB

TooB

Just beat one of the coolest bosses ever in any game. Quite a spectacle to behold

famy

i am in a developing country... .. i am back in the city and currently downloading lol

[spoiler]i am very excited[/spoiler]

famy

fuck yeah you can kick again 5thgrade;

Snowy

Samus Aran

is it ever? in every souls game, your post-game stats allow you to pretty well outweigh any increased difficulty, not to mention the fact that you're replaying stuff you know already.

ng+ is a cakewalk in every souls game

Go Up