March 19, 2024, 02:09:41 AM

1,531,586 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nintendo Switch Thread Consolidation

Started by ME##, May 25, 2015, 05:13:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

using solaire's amiibo in breath of the wild grants you his armor set y/n

YPrrrr

Quote from: Big Goop on February 09, 2018, 04:14:11 PM
So, anybody else see that Namco Bandai is apparently developing Metroid Prime 4?
Nintendo is basically Namco Bandai at this point

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

March 13, 2018, 07:01:39 AM #693 Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:06:00 AM by YPargh
Quote from: C.Mongler on March 09, 2018, 12:51:44 PM
^ what does that even mean lol
They developed Smash 4, Pokken, and Mario Kart Arcade too it's just weird that some of Nintendo's biggest first party games are being handled by Namco (well maybe not Pokken since it obviously sounds like Tekken)

Or maybe it's not weird but it's funny to me. Looking forward to Namco Mario

C.Mongler

i mean thats three games over the span of 13 years, and the only one of those that i'd consider big is smash 4, and even that was just codev'd by namco it wasnt even their own project lol

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

r u accusing me of hyperbole cuz its literally been 13 years since GP came out lol

unless u r given us a lil hyperbole of your own, in which case that's okay buddy everyone has their day

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 19, 2018, 12:11:36 PM
r u accusing me of hyperbole cuz its literally been 13 years since GP came out lol

unless u r given us a lil hyperbole of your own, in which case that's okay buddy everyone has their day
me like yeah ofc it's a ridiculous assertion I just find it funny that Nintendo is renting properties to Namco

Speaking of Namco I hope that soul caliber game is cool

Nyerp

Hiro

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

TooB

At least it's a way off. I only recently bought hollow knight on switch. Thankfully I also used some gold points to get it cheaper

Thyme

Quote from: YPrrrr on November 18, 2017, 12:04:05 AM
Quote from: DAED SI HAYOB on November 17, 2017, 10:36:34 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on November 17, 2017, 10:43:01 AM
Quote from: YPargh on November 17, 2017, 06:56:10 AMI like the home screen over the Wii U and 3ds

But yeah the store is pretty garbage. Though so is PS4s
ps4 is not NEARLY as bad as switch

fuck the PS4's search feature tho
selecting each letter vertically? wtf were they thinking psyduck;
This is exactly what I was referencing. It's fucking horrible

tfw this is a thing of the past now wrench;

bluaki

Until now, all Switch systems and docks have exactly the same solid dark grey design, while certain bundles have different Joy-Con colors, but today they just announced the first special edition console design: Pokemon. The bundle also includes a pokeball plus controller and a choice of one game version.

Go Up