April 28, 2024, 06:14:42 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Los Ángeles Mobile Game Exposition 2015

Started by ME##, May 16, 2015, 08:58:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

What platform wins this year?

iOS
2 (28.6%)
Android
1 (14.3%)
Windows Phone
1 (14.3%)
QNX
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: June 15, 2015, 08:58:44 AM

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: Tectron on July 01, 2015, 03:32:10 PM
i am proud to announce that i do not own a single amiibo and i never will wariodood;

Thyme

ME##

boyah is an amiibo safe place, NO SHAMING

don't let's

Every Amiibo steals a little bit of your soul that Nintendo uses to fuel their business

Kalahari Inkantation

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLsiJPoHlPqEGof_M-yNYPa_es4ONmfFCo&v=uG8V9dRqSsw[/youtube]

how did i miss this

i love the choice of music lol

i wonder if being set in an entirely new galaxy will actually affect the look and feel of the game in more than just arbitrary ways

it would be somewhat underwhelming to be introduced to a new galaxy only for it to feel largely indistinguishable from bioware's envisioning of the milky way beyond our solar system in the original trilogy

though considering that galaxies are so large that any two of similar size would probably contain the entire range of possible types of planets/environments/habitats a billion times over, i'm not even sure how they could make the difference in setting matter

ME##

Quote from: Tectron on July 19, 2015, 07:47:59 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLsiJPoHlPqEGof_M-yNYPa_es4ONmfFCo&v=uG8V9dRqSsw[/youtube]

how did i miss this

i wonder if being set in an entirely new galaxy will actually affect the look and feel of the game in more than just arbitrary ways

it would be somewhat underwhelming to be introduced to a new galaxy only for it to feel largely indistinguishable from bioware's envisioning of the milky way beyond our solar system in the original trilogy

though considering that galaxies are so large that any two of similar size would probably contain the entire range of possible types of planets/environments/habitats a billion times over, i'm not even sure how they could make the difference in setting matter
it should be set in milkomeda to abate these fears y/n

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on July 23, 2015, 08:40:00 AM
Quote from: Tectron on July 19, 2015, 07:47:59 PM
[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLsiJPoHlPqEGof_M-yNYPa_es4ONmfFCo&v=uG8V9dRqSsw[/youtube][/spoiler]

how did i miss this

it should be set in milkomeda to abate these fears y/n

the only real practical difference by then would be that earth would be completely uninhabitable lol

but i guess that's something

Thyme

i still don't own a single amiibo

also time for this year's thread y/n

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Tectron on May 16, 2015, 03:02:10 PM
this may be the best e3 yet

and it unironically was one of the best in years, despite nintendo's earnest attempt to undermine the mood

but yes new thread time

Go Up