March 28, 2024, 06:54:19 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Started by TooB, May 11, 2015, 11:16:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on August 20, 2018, 02:19:22 PMtime to add koji igarashi to the todd howard list

Vita isn't a good reason to howardize him.

The delay... maybe

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Big Goop on August 20, 2018, 05:04:09 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on August 20, 2018, 02:19:22 PMtime to add koji igarashi to the todd howard list

Vita isn't a good reason to howardize him.

it does represent a broken promise and an overpromise/underdelivery situation though lol sillydood;

Nyerp

so they released a patch (1.02) on ps4 that completely breaks the game. thankfully i haven't played it since monday but there are tons of people reporting that all chests in the game are now opened before you get to them which renders your save file unusable. great job!

Nyerp

C.Mongler

is it only ps4? or is it every platform

i'm on the fence about picking this up for PC tonight lol tho i might just play some older ones i never beat cuz im going on vacation sooooon

Nyerp

i think it's only on ps4 and it only affects save files that were started on 1.00 and 1.01

Nyerp

the official twitter is just telling everyone to restart on a new save file

what a fucking blunder awdood;

Nyerp

Quote from: Nyerp on June 19, 2019, 03:04:27 PMi think it's only on ps4 and it only affects save files that were started on 1.00 and 1.01
actually they've confirmed that the same fucking issue is coming to xbone. anyone playing the game right now will have their save file ruined if they download 1.02 when it drops next week.

fucking pathetic

C.Mongler

TooB

I've seen worse patch related bug issues

Samus Aran

i dont think that really changes how dumb this is lol

TooB

Quote from: Samus Aran on June 19, 2019, 08:50:19 PMi dont think that really changes how dumb this is lol

Yeah. Especially since it mostly affects backers who got their copy early.

Nyerp

so i've decided to keep playing on 1.01. i'll fuck up my save file after i beat the game i guess.

ClassicTyler

It affects the Switch version, that hasn't even been released yet lmao

They're saying to go ahead and update it before start playing (which most people would do anyway)

TooB

Quote from: ClassicTyler on June 20, 2019, 07:30:54 AMIt affects the Switch version, that hasn't even been released yet lmao

They're saying to go ahead and update it before start playing (which most people would do anyway)

Yeah, that's what I did, simply because I was a retail buyer, and the newest patch was already available

Go Up