Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, April 30, 2015, 03:13:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

silvertone

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on October 29, 2015, 05:53:02 PM
I'm voting like I always do.
With my gut butt.
iim going to poop in my voter ballot and send it to obama.

ME##

http://www.npr.org/2015/11/05/454702147/bernie-sanders-still-sees-a-path-to-the-presidency

cheesus.  as much as i have doubted that he would ever be the nominee myself, the mass manipulation going on by the mainstream media is very disheartening. 

Daddy

Quote from: Travis on October 28, 2015, 08:58:38 PM
Quote from: Khadafi on October 26, 2015, 06:30:44 PM
even down to the point where she'd get the votes, probably including myself, just to prevent the other candidate from winning in the general election

plz dont win the primary
you seriously would vote for hillary clinton? it would be better to just not vote
Well, I am voting on that day regardless because we also have a congressional election that day as well as some local politics and ballot measures (e.g. potentially legalizing weed within the sate).

A a single vote for (or in this case, against) a candidate pretty much means nothing especially in a state that has voted the same way in nearly ever election for 30+ years in combination with an electoral college in lieu of a popular vote.

Whoever the democratic candidate turns out to be, they are almost certain to win MA so the vote wouldn't matter.

However, once that apathy of "well my one vote is insignificant" reaches a certain level then issues start to arise with such a low turnout that someone like trump could win just because no one cared.

thanks florida for bush

In this case, even if you dont' like either candidate, a vote for the less bad candidate becomes necessary.
and I can't think of any current republicans who would be a less bad candidate, even against clinton.

I mean if huntsman was running he could probably do that. many a few others but of the 3030003 running right now, they are all somehow worse than clinton on policy.

I don't trust her but at least her social policy (or what she claims is her social policy today) isnt' fucking retarded like any of the republicans.

it's a shitty situation either way.

it's why i hope sanders can actually get the nomination.

ME##

if you can't think of any republican would be better than a person who outright lies and does whatever the hell she wants, i'm sorry.... there's no saving you

Daddy

Quote from: David on November 07, 2015, 03:54:49 PM
if you can't think of any republican would be better than a person who outright lies and does whatever the hell she wants, i'm sorry.... there's no saving you
when the republican frontrunners seem be  trump, bush, carson, or cruz that is p.much all you're gonna get.

Chris Christie is like half retarded but I guess he stands out as someone who isn't a complete fucktard. However, republican voters would never support him to the point where he'd be a serious contender for the ticket 

So when you compare the 4 that Clinton may be up against they are pretty much also liars or have policies so bad that a liar who at least has a base line of sane policy is preferred.

Unless, of the 15 ( lol why so many) republicans still running, you can think of one that is honest and would have a chance of making it to the general election while still having a policy that still is preferable to a liar.

ME##

Cruz is below Rubio sir, please do not consider him a frontrunner.  Trump will not win in Iowa, his organisation is absolute ass, and Carson will be ignored after winning like Huckabee and Santorum were previously.  Basically killing off their campaigns.

The fat man is going to be Rubio's Veep.

Sane policy? 

You mean supporting trade liberalisation as SOS then coming out against it because you have the leftist version of Trump clamouring how it'll "kill" AmericanTM jobs.  There are reasons to disagree with TPP, but Clinton is just parroting ideas floated by Sanders because she knows he's too beta to directly attack her for it.

Classic

Hiro

Quote from: David on November 08, 2015, 12:50:46 PM
Cruz is below Rubio sir, please do not consider him a frontrunner.  Trump will not win in Iowa, his organisation is absolute ass, and Carson will be ignored after winning like Huckabee and Santorum were previously.  Basically killing off their campaigns.
I mean hey most of this was pretty correct
shame about Cruz though

C.Mongler

lol i didnt realize there was another president thread already oops oh well mine can be for shitposting i guess

Daddy

Quote from: ʜɨɍɵ҈҈ on February 06, 2016, 02:03:19 PM
shame about Cruz though
"Most of this was pretty correct
>Cruz is below Rubio
>Not a front runner
>Trump will not win.

Only one of those were true lol

Cruz won by several points. Rubio was third. Carson had been ignored for months and didn't come close to winning.

ME##

Quote from: Khadafi on February 08, 2016, 01:30:01 PM
Quote from: ʜɨɍɵ҈҈ on February 06, 2016, 02:03:19 PM
shame about Cruz though
"Most of this was pretty correct
>Cruz is below Rubio
>Not a front runner
>Trump will not win.

Only one of those were true lol

Cruz won by several points. Rubio was third. Carson had been ignored for months and didn't come close to winning.
my first two points were not limited to iowa and don't forget my post was made when carson was surging in the polls for g-d knows why (* ̄0 ̄)ノ

[spoiler]cruz has limited appeal beyond progressives for jesús and will still end up losing to rubio whilst clinton marches to an eventual defeat because she can't even get modern feminstalinists excited for her campaign [/spoiler]

silvertone

do not ever compare stalin and stalinism with modern feminism again

ME##

Quote from: hamfusk on February 08, 2016, 11:22:07 PM
do not ever compare stalin and stalinism with modern feminism again
^^^^^h3h3triggered.webm

Daddy

clinton's campaign is out of touch with reality and has went all in on sexism and guilt tripping

WOMEN WHO DON'T VOTE FOR HILLARY HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL
"Girl's only vote for Sanders to meet the boys!"
those #berniebros are so sexist u know. all of his supporters are sexist. nothing wrong with ours tho dont vote for him or ur a sexist

When it's time to debate leggo hillary:
"I'm different than Obama because I'm a woman" - first debate
"I'm a woman trying to become the first woman president" - most recent debate
sanders policy wont work because
no i dont wanna talk about it
ill consider it
ill do it when everyone else does

gj discussing 0% of our policy, deflecting questions, and only attacking sanders' campaign instead of issues

Go Up