previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: David on July 27, 2015, 02:34:52 PM
donald trump will be more untamed than his hair at the first debates
good thing he bought that hat

ME##

ME##

Clinton cries in New Hampshire as Biden announces candidacy: 'Why can't they just give me the fucking nomination?'

ME##

Bernie Sanders asks for $15 to be donated to him instead of Bobabam's reasonable $3.  Imagine a US run by him in which he raises all taxes upon you five fold.

Quote from: David on August 01, 2015, 08:43:03 AM
Clinton cries in New Hampshire as Biden announces candidacy: 'Why can't they just give me the fucking nomination?'
*clinton stomps foot repeatedly* it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair.

Socks

what a dream come true, crazy Joe versus Trump the lunatic. Orwell, Kafka and Huxley could not script a better comedy!

none can be worse than Obama when is comes to foreign policy though. that's the truly absurd part.

ME##

Meanwhile in Clinton Wins the Nomination without Having to Leave the Deathstar news:  Bernie Sanders' followers of fifteen-year-old edgelords have taken to emailing NPR about a segment in which the host and guest appeared to dismiss him as a viable second option and hoped Biden would fill that void.

Welcome to North Brazil where ridiculous media personalities are viable candidates for president

silvertone

ME##

Socks

Quote from: fuchsmanguste on August 16, 2015, 06:55:12 PM
make not voting illegal

how about we just work on having people show ID, i mean, what a fucking burden.

silvertone

Quote from: Socks on August 18, 2015, 07:01:10 PM
Quote from: fuchsmanguste on August 16, 2015, 06:55:12 PM
make not voting illegal

how about we just work on having people show ID, i mean, what a fucking burden.
all my pairs of pants are sweatpants, they don't have pockets and holding the card in my hand is cumbersome

ME##

Go Up