Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, April 30, 2015, 03:13:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[hedy]Zidone

silvertone

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

only 750 billion for tuition-free school? man oh man what a world we live in

ME##

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on September 14, 2015, 11:07:46 PM
only 750 billion for tuition-free school? man oh man what a world we live in
see, you say 'tuition-free', but in reality all that means is the tuition becomes invisible to the average person at public universities whilst the university industrial complex is allowed to ramp up its fees faster and faster thanks to the government paying.  meanwhile entrance requirements would be relaxed in order for universities to receive this funding as they have to be 'non-discriminatory' causing a surge in enrolment which would further devalue that bachelor's degree and probably make that estimate even more woefully inaccurate.

i'm not saying our higher education system is perfect or even working, but waving a wand and saying 'make it free!' is a complete non-solution that only tugs on peoples' heartstrings

Thanks for explaining it to me david truly im an unenlightened neanderthal and needed the expert opinion of a mute post office worker

Daddy

Colin Powell should have ran as a republican so they could have one candiate who isn't a fuckboy

ME##

Quote from: Khadafi on October 04, 2015, 06:37:37 PM
Colin Powell should have ran as a republican so they could have one candiate who isn't a fuckboy
the man who was shown up by condoleeza on how to be a tough sos?  get outta here fuccboi

Daddy

ME##

number of 9/11s under condi=0
number of 9/11s under colin=1

who is the plant again?

Daddy

Classic

Go Up