September 28, 2024, 02:33:02 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Rock Band 4

Started by Mando Pandango, March 05, 2015, 06:44:34 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

congrats!!!'

that st. vincent song is shit

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on December 13, 2015, 09:19:29 PM
congrats!!!'

that st. vincent song is shit
I agree and also it was the hardest one to consistently play in the new mode AND the solo had a broken note

FUCK that song
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

Quote"The Coma Machine"    Between the Buried and Me
"Heir Apparent"    Opeth
"Nevermore"    Symphony X

oh... good time for this addiction to come back

Thyme

tfw my top 3 favorite rock band tracks are

an RB2 track
a track from the RB2 free dlc pack
an RBN track

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Whyme on January 02, 2016, 04:57:05 PM
tfw my top 3 favorite rock band tracks are

an RB2 track
a track from the RB2 free dlc pack
an RBN track

Panic Attack
Prequel to the Sequel
...Selkies?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

Mando Pandango

BWEEEE bum ba daaa daaa dum dumbaa daa dum bum badanananaBWEEEE bum ba daaa daaa dum dumbaa daa dum bum BOOM

Thyme

u kno i'm d0wn wit dat t0ne

TooB

Just tried brutal mode for the first time...
It was...... brutal.

Honestly it's not as bad as I thought, but very tricky mostly during solos and stuff

C.Mongler

Mando Pandango

I kinda hope RBN starts back up but at the same time I know I'll have no time to get songs through

C.Mongler

RB4 PC funding failed miserably, who would have thought.

like honestly, did they really think they would get anywhere near 1.5 million on a poorly advertised, 3rd party hosted funding campaign with shitty rewards for an 1-2 year post-launch pc-port of arguably the worst rock band game?

Thyme

well at least now they can concentrate their efforts on finishing the console version hocuspocus;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Chyme on April 06, 2016, 09:09:18 AM
well at least now they can concentrate their efforts on finishing the console version hocuspocus;

AYYYYY OOOOOooo

Thyme

the online multiplayer expansion is gonna cost 30 bucks lmao
i still kinda want this game but i'm not sure i want to encourage what they've become?? vote with your wallet etc.

Go Up