April 23, 2024, 02:42:37 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

the last record you bought

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, January 22, 2015, 01:20:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 22, 2016, 12:15:13 PM
that's a lot of money to spend on a game soundtrack, even if it is one of my favorite games

then again, it wouldn't be my first game ost on vinyl, as i also have the persona 4 arena one that has arranged tracks on it

yeah on one hand it's neat a lot of games are getting LP soundtracks now, but it's also retarded because they're all insanely expensive. Like on average 30 bucks, usually more. I only have a couple for that reason.

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on April 22, 2016, 06:10:10 PM
ive since bought more vinyl ha

i got a meredith monk lp, Francoise hardy, and an lp of Gamelan musi

damn u a fancy bitch. like i posted in the recently purchased, i got a punch of shit coming in the mail, should be here tuesday. after that probably just filling out my fugazi collection and then i gotta stop buying for a while, my shelfs are full, and i KNOW i'm moving this year, so i really dont want to expand into milk crates or buy a new shelf until then lol

and then after that new shelf I'M DONE FOREVER hopefully i don't want this shit to consume my life lol

strongbad

what vg soundtracks do you guys have on vinyl? i like the idea of buying them since there are obv some killer sound tracks but i dont know what is available or where to look

C.Mongler

i only have mother 2 and hotline miami 2. there's a bunch that i'm eyein' but they so spensy; really want the banjo kazooie one and there's supposed to be a stree fighter 2 press eventually and there's talk of konami classix comin and i'm interested in castelvania depending on what its pressed on it

strongbad

C.Mongler

oh yeah, ftl would be a cool one too

but yeah i'm trying not to collect novelty things so much anymore, mostly just classix and personal faves  saddood;

strongbad

April 23, 2016, 07:52:26 AM #50 Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 12:41:20 AM by antmaster5000
i'm all about novelty records. vintage synth covers  boyahbby

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXCI3IA6Jeg[/youtube]
in case the party is ever dying down prematurely

strongbad

lol my gal ordered me the earthbound LP before i had told her that i wasn't really interested in it anymore

OH WELL still hyped to listen to it in like 7 months

Go Up