June 25, 2024, 04:10:06 PM

1,531,273 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The sorry state of the Wii U

Started by ME##, January 17, 2015, 12:58:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

C.Mongler

ME##

Quote from: â€" on April 14, 2016, 03:13:05 PM
awdood;
Did this information answer your question?
'no'

Thanks for your feedback.

TooB

Tokyo Mirage Sessions actually looks pretty fun, after watching a gameplay video.
However stupid it is conceptually

squirrelfriend

it does look fun but it does feel more limited than even persona though
the characters can morph into different FE classes but it's almost linear progression except towards the end when it starts branching
the only unique thing is the chain of attacks that replace the press turn/one more system

squirrelfriend

changes made during localization include:
hot springs dlc not being made available

looks like its targeted audience is out

C.Mongler

i can't bring myself to watch videos of TMS because my penis starts to retract inside of my body and it feels weird

squirrelfriend

transcranial magnetic stimulation is an effective treatment for that and shitposting
so umm back on topic, are there any other good wii u games to look forward to or rip wii u

C.Mongler

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

there's the paper mario spinoff game which looks like it's probably gonna be shit

and then there's the new zelda which will probably also launch on the NX, if even the wii u at all anymore at this point

so yeah, RIP

TooB

Uummmm EXCUSE ME!

I believe you have forgotten the game that will save the Wii u?
A little game called

MARIO AND SONIC AT THE RIO 2016 OLYMPIC GAMES!?

squirrelfriend

was mario and sonic the first nintendo crosscollaboration similar to the atlus (sega) x nintendo collab that shall not be named again

bluaki

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 25, 2016, 02:15:58 PM
was mario and sonic the first nintendo crosscollaboration similar to the atlus (sega) x nintendo collab that shall not be named again
I think it's at least the first crossover of Mario and Sonic IPs. It predates Brawl.

Sega and Nintendo had previously collaborated on games that involved neither Mario nor Sonic. For example, F-Zero GX.

bluaki

Wii U's death is further confirmed.

NX releasing March 2017 (worldwide).
Zelda U is delayed to 2017, now slated to be a simultaneous release on WiiU and NX, to nobody's surprise.
Nintendo is already saying Zelda will be their focus at E3, so don't expect any more notable WiiU games.
There are some not-fully-confirmed reports saying that Zelda will be the only playable Nintendo game at E3 2016.

So, Wii U's remaining future holds:
* Localized releases of Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
* Paper Mario: Color Splash
* Mario & Sonic
* Mighty No 9
* An almost-certainly-inferior version of the NX Zelda
* Maybe one or two unannounced minor releases near the end of 2016.

Every item on that list is now a joke sillydood;

There's even rumors that most of Wii U's noteworthy games will receive NX ports, including possibly SSB4, Splatoon, and Mario Maker.

Kalahari Inkantation

lmao@anyone who was foolish enough to waste $300 on a wii u

Go Up