April 24, 2024, 04:09:46 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The sorry state of the Wii U

Started by ME##, January 17, 2015, 12:58:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

http://www.polygon.com/2015/1/15/7552097/wii-u-a-distant-fifth-as-a-game-development-platform-but-its-on-the

QuoteWhile future Wii U game development remains surprisingly low,

til it's "surprising" that the least popular console since the Dreamcast has no new games in development, but wait almost six per cent of those surveyed foresee their games being released on the Wii U.  Hallelujah, praise be unto God!  The Wii U is saved!

Maybe I'll buy a Wii U for sub $100, but with less than no games, it seems highly unappealing.

Commander Fuckass

Once you played a mario game you've played them all
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on January 17, 2015, 01:34:38 PM
Once you played a mario game you've played them all

honestly, 3D World is really good though

i know that most of us here have always found nintendo's business practices to be ridiculous and a lot of us can agree that the wii u really does have a scarcity of games worth buying the console for, but where exactly did the sudden huge increase in nintendo hate come from? almost every post from david or dp in this board over the past week has been extremely anti-nintendo lol

reeper

I'm stoked about all the local multiplayer games out and coming out, it's not a great single player console but it's shaping up to be a great multiplayer console.

The gamepad is the saddest thing though, it's just there being a regular controller most of the time, so sad because it has so much to offer yet most of the best Wii U game it just does nothing

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: reefer on January 17, 2015, 03:25:37 PM
I'm stoked about all the local multiplayer games out and coming out, it's not a great single player console but it's shaping up to be a great multiplayer console.

The gamepad is the saddest thing though, it's just there being a regular controller most of the time, so sad because it has so much to offer yet most of the best Wii U game it just does nothing
wow SSB and only SSB
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

The second screen is the saddest thing though, it's just there being a map display most of the time, so sad because it has so much to offer yet most of the best (3)DS game it just does nothing

The motion controls is the saddest thing though, it's just there being a nuisance or doing nothing most of the time, so sad because it has so much to offer yet most of the best Wii game it just adds nothing

The GBA link cable is the saddest thing though, it's just there adding negligible features most of the time, so sad because it has so much to offer yet most of the best Gamecube game it just does nothing

The E-Reader is the saddest thing though, it's just there double the GBA's size and weight most of the time, so sad because it has so much to offer yet most of the best GBA game it just does nothing

reeper

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on January 17, 2015, 03:26:38 PM
Quote from: reefer on January 17, 2015, 03:25:37 PM

wow SSB and only SSB
Nintendo land, Mario Kart, SSB4, SM3DW, NSMB, Mario Party 10

The point is most of the games are great multiplayer which I love

Samus Aran

Nintendo Land is lame and NSMB is a tired sub-series tho

Thyme

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on January 17, 2015, 02:11:05 PM
but where exactly did the sudden huge increase in nintendo hate come from? almost every post from david or dp in this board over the past week has been extremely anti-nintendo lol

^^ srsly

ME##

i'm angry about spending money on a 3ds

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Tectron on January 17, 2015, 03:40:04 PM
The second screen is the saddest thing though, it's just there being a map display most of the time, so sad because it has so much to offer yet most of the best (3)DS game it just does nothing

The motion controls is the saddest thing though, it's just there being a nuisance or doing nothing most of the time, so sad because it has so much to offer yet most of the best Wii game it just adds nothing

The GBA link cable is the saddest thing though, it's just there adding negligible features most of the time, so sad because it has so much to offer yet most of the best Gamecube game it just does nothing

The E-Reader is the saddest thing though, it's just there double the GBA's size and weight most of the time, so sad because it has so much to offer yet most of the best GBA game it just does nothing
the last two are only peripherals and not needed to enjoy most of the games

but i agree with ya

reeper

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on January 17, 2015, 03:43:12 PM
Nintendo Land is lame and NSMB is a tired sub-series tho
nintendo land has some decent multiplayer games,

nsmb is hella tired

just saying i like that they've focused on multiplayer games

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on February 04, 2015, 01:54:34 PM
http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/4/7979071/ps4-sales-financial-results-q3-2014

the ps4 sold 70% of the wii u's entire existence in one quarter [if you believe vgchartz, which puts it at roughly 100,000 units lower than has shipped according to nintendo].  how utterly pathetic lmao

i wonder if nintendo regrets not offering a single official black friday sale bundle

it's like they've given up on even trying to move more units

but i guess they've realized that fewer they sell, the fewer customers they'll disappoint when they once again prematurely announce a new system in a futile attempt to revitalize their relevance in the industry

looking forward to the Wii Blewâ,,¢ in 2016

ME##

Quote from: Tectron on February 04, 2015, 02:33:28 PM
Quote from: David on February 04, 2015, 01:54:34 PM
http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/4/7979071/ps4-sales-financial-results-q3-2014

the ps4 sold 70% of the wii u's entire existence in one quarter [if you believe vgchartz, which puts it at roughly 100,000 units lower than has shipped according to nintendo].  how utterly pathetic lmao

i wonder if nintendo regrets not offering a single official black friday sale bundle

it's like they've given up on even trying to move more units

but i guess they've realized that fewer they sell, the fewer customers they'll disappoint when they once again prematurely announce a new system in a futile attempt to revitalize their relevance in the industry

looking forward to the Wii Blewâ,,¢ in 2016
it does seem like that lmao

i honestly can't even say poor nintendo since the console was poorly conceived from the first moment

Go Up