April 19, 2024, 11:53:28 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

best popping corn?

Started by ME##, January 11, 2015, 01:58:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

YPrrrr

Pretty much any as long as you make it yourself on the stove (not jiffy pop*)

Hiro

just the jug of kernels that you add to a popcorn machine, haven't had microwave popcorn in years

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

silvertone

how do U make caramel popcorn ?

strongbad

Quote from: ʜɨɍɵ҈҈ on January 17, 2015, 12:01:13 AM
just the jug of kernels that you add to a popcorn machine, haven't had microwave popcorn in years

I HOPE YOUR OPINION HAS CHANGED NOW THAT YOU HAVE SEEN MY FB POST

QuoteAttn friends who like healthy, easy, and delicious snacking:
Many of you know that I am a popcorn enthusiast. For years I have found pride in my stove top popcorn, and have been a consistent advocate against microwave popcorn.
That changed earlier this week.
I was skeptical at first, but the more I read about the Nordic 12-cup Popcorn Popper, the more intrigued I was. Great tasting popcorn with ease and simplicity? I didn't think it was possible.
I was quickly proven wrong. You put 1/3rd cup unpopped kernels in the bottom of the bowl, 1-2 tbsp oil (optional), and then nuke it for 2-3 minutes. My first batch churned out some of the best popcorn I have ever made, and the second batch (after refining the time) made me a true believer.
I see no flaws to this product and it is an absolute game changer when it comes to home made popcorn. The ease and simplicity of microwave popcorn combined with the great taste and consistency of stove top and (bulky) airpopper methods. Do yourself a favor and spend $8.95 on this amazing kitchen accessory.
Am I being paid by Nordic to spread word? Am I trying to get Amazon referral purchases? No and no. I am simply blown away by this product and feel obligated to share my joy with those that I love.

http://www.amazon.com/Nordic-Ware-Microwave-Popcorn-Popper/dp/B00004W4UP

Daddy

I think by microwave popcorn he was referring to the prefilled oil bags

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

Quote from: ʜɨɍɵ҈҈ on January 17, 2015, 12:01:13 AM
just the jug of kernels that you add to a popcorn machine

this basically idk

strongbad

Quote from: Khadafi on May 29, 2015, 10:18:34 AM
I think by microwave popcorn he was referring to the prefilled oil bags

dont generalize