April 24, 2024, 03:03:55 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BATES MOTEL THIRD SEASON HYPE THREAD

Started by ME##, December 20, 2014, 05:27:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

[spoiler]i saw psycho like a decade ago, but i remember the gist, so yeah, norma and romero should git kilt together that'd be tight. my girlfriend keeps sayin it won't happen but i'm like the show is clearly setting up for it and the source material has precedence of that happening soo[/spoiler]

ME##

C.Mongler

i still gotta watch 6 FUCK

[spoiler]5 was cool i guess but when norma fuckin just being like Chick knows my family huh weird not creepy at all and then forgets about it until he's like YA CUCKED YER BROTHER, i'm just like, norma, why are u so dumb[/spoiler]

ME##

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 20, 2016, 09:21:23 PM
i still gotta watch 6 FUCK

[spoiler]5 was cool i guess but when norma fuckin just being like Chick knows my family huh weird not creepy at all and then forgets about it until he's like YA CUCKED YER BROTHER, i'm just like, norma, why are u so dumb[/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

C.Mongler

episode 6 was cool EPISODE 7 HYPE TRAIN

C.Mongler

also my gf cried at the end of the episode lmao

C.Mongler

really does NO ONE have anything to say about the season endin'

[spoiler]motha fuka dug up his mommy!![/spoiler]

ME##

i haven't had time to watch it.  plan on watching it tonight

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

silvertone

C.Mongler

david if u dont fucking watch this episode soon i swear to jesus and god and mary and allah and moses and bernie sanders

ME##

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 26, 2016, 11:55:13 AM
david did ya watch it ya cunt
watching it right now

>you will never set a place at the table for dead momfu

ME##

C.Mongler

yeah man :(

im sad that its a fuckin year til season 5 but whatever man, season 4 was p great. probably my favorite one yet.

i hope it ends with 5 though. i could see them dragging it out to like 7 or 8 seasons and i think it would start to crumble after this next one, but i guess we'll see

Go Up