September 27, 2024, 12:27:16 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TIME TO CHOOSE! WHICH IS BETTER?

Started by ClassicTyler, June 13, 2007, 10:42:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Which picture is better?

Picture 1
Picture 2
Go Down

ClassicTyler

Guys, this will change some things. I want to know which you think is better. Ultimately, you are going to decide the style of graphics in this particular level of "Are YOU My Hero?".

Picture One:

Picture Two:

Kalahari Inkantation

Riosan

The first one's repetitive and Paper Mario-esque, and the second reminds me of a level in Crash Bandicoot.

If I had to choose, I'd go for the second.

ClassicTyler

Quote from: Watermelon on June 13, 2007, 10:45:10 AM
The first one's repetitive and Paper Mario-esque, and the second reminds me of a level in Crash Bandicoot.

If I had to choose, I'd go for the second.

That's true.
Many NSiders told me the second pic is too clean to be a sewer. So I may go back and change some textures.

FAMY2

ClassicTyler

I fixed the second one to look more like a sewer.

V

Kalahari Inkantation

ClassicTyler

The door was crooked in the others for some reason...

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ClassicTyler

Quote from: Geno. on June 13, 2007, 11:26:14 AM
TELL ME HOW TO MAKE!  argh;

Magicians NEVER tell their secrets!  magician;

www.anim8or.com

Get busy.  china;

Andrios

heltar

Sports1

Go Up